Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Anyone know what we have in this new update v0.5B?

Are we finally getting some new content after many years since the first release of this game or is this update just another remake or whatever the dev calls it ? ;)

possum1

May 17, 2018
yeah.. this type of game is what makes me wish for a more precise tracking of the update history of a game :4Head:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.5B] [Hendrex] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.86 GB

Compressed PC Size: 141.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 124.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lucid Dream Remake v0.5b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
not sure if its just mine but there's a few moments where i think the coding had messed up or a typo has occured as it has [MC'S Name]
i really like you[MC'S Name]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are so fortunate to have all them 66 work on gaming on mobile.

here is my unofficial android port of Lucid Dream Remake v0.5b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
you dont get one lol
Happy gaming on the go!

Reactions: Valronn

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
It's impossible to know what this game is supposed to be, need a lot more story telling, till now the mc is just a puppet who had no idea about anything, and all the woman knows whats going on, but no one explain.
MC is just a vegetable. And women are sex maniacs.
They want to fuck so much that it makes their teeth ache. Apparently, no one needs these bitches.
MC last hope.
I don't see any other meaning here.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
not sure if its just mine but there's a few moments where i think the coding had messed up or a typo has occured as it has [MC'S Name]
i really like you[MC'S Name]
I've got the same problem.
I even tried to start over from the begining of the game and skiped back to where i was but it didn't change anything.

Reactions: Ihd5914
Nov 19, 2017
Honestly this is the hottest plot on the site for me. The writing could be a little better in some spots buts the overall plot is great. Renders are great too. Most people will be very happy with the update if you like milfs.

I think the author should either fix the MC and make him act a little less so unintelligent or try and embrace but use it more as humor.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
A good start :love:
Are you serious or are you joking ?
This game is over 3 years old and it has had so many remakes that the dev himself probably lost count of how many he will make and when it comes to the game's story no one still knows what it is about and after such a long time since its first release we should already know the ending.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
double reverse sleepsex is a unique idea, too bad the game development is such a train wreck

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I've got the same problem.
I even tried to start over from the begining of the game and skiped back to where i was but it didn't change anything.
Change [mc's name] to [player_name] and that will fix it. If you use notepad++ you can use it to do search and replace so you don't have to do each one by hand.

Reactions: lancekro

myself

Sep 21, 2017
So let me get this straight, instead of a creepy MC hypnotizing and corrupting his family to have sex with him, we are having the oposite like his own mom and teacher and aunty are hypnotizing him to get his D?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
I actually dont mind the MC being dominated by the woman, theyre hot. im concerned the conclusion (if we get one) will just make them the "villain", im enjoying them and theyre more entertain then the MC, rather then not be tossed aside at the end

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes