Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Why the next game with MC with depression-should be under psychiatric supervision, and who is this bitch called here his mom??? Really?
And language? ok, it's English, but WTF ???

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The story needs a bit of restructuring. Things are happening- and NOT happening at the same time. There is noooo weight to anything anyone is saying in this game.
Like:
"I'm sad Dad isn't here"
"Hey cheer up"... "Feeling better now" (because I said cheer up)
"Yes"
wtf

Reactions: Hendrx

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The story needs a bit of restructuring. Things are happening- and NOT happening at the same time. There is noooo weight to anything anyone is saying in this game.
Like:
"I'm sad Dad isn't here"
"Hey cheer up"... "Feeling better now" (because I said cheer up)
"Yes"
wtf
I have an internet friend I always talking to him about my mental health then he would starting saying a bunch of stuff to cheer me up and I would say thank you I'm feeling better now in fact I'm not feeling any better at all. we'll discover what is going on with the sis character on the next versions.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
very nice, straight forward game without bullshit content and nonsense-dialogues. something to like. but too short, pity.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lucid Dream Remake v0.01b
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

sian

Jan 12, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lucid Dream Remake v0.01b
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Thz

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Beating around the bush, mom is too afraid to tell us what a pervy bad mother she is... of course we already hump her tits at night and still nothing! There is no decency between slutmommy and motherfucker jr.! Just the insufferable waiting for the continuation and the hope that we can finally lewd mommy for good! Horrible, just horrible!:'(

Reactions: Valeck and Hendrx

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Discovered this game today and really liked it but the textbox was really bothering me so I changed it, here's my modded version if anyone is interested:
  • reduced size with about same quality (253MB to 149MB)
  • every character has different color in name
  • textbox is smaller and more transparent
I'm not used to editing/modding games and this was done rather quickly, let me know if there's any errors (for the next version of the game I'll make a more complete one that's compatible for future versions)

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes