Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@crust I'd be really happy if u can upload the OP whenever u can
please! update the plot too
Lucid Dream
is a story about a dude who's having weird sexual dreams, but they're actually real but he doesn't know.(This story is actually more interesting than that but I'll tell you more through the visuals.)

Reactions: Zurghi00
U

User_23654

@crust I'd be really happy if u can upload the OP whenever u can
please! update the plot too
Lucid Dream
is a story about a dude who's having weird sexual dreams, but they're actually real but he doesn't know.(This story is actually more interesting than that but I'll tell you more through the visuals.)
Give me a sec. ;)

Edit: Edited the OP.

Reactions: Zurghi00 and Hendrx

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, sounds interesting :p Although, the overview does NOT match with the VN title. Lucid dream is when the dreamer knows that the dream is a dream. Not knowing if one is dreaming a scene or if it's actually real, that's something different. But since the dreams this MC is having are actually really happening, he's not lucid-dreaming :p But anyway, VN looks interesting, gonna give it a try :p

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Love the game but hope that the names of who is talking get fixed soon. Kinda weird seeing Mom say stuff that is actually coming out of MC's mouth same with Sis and Vise Versa.
Something else that would be nice is when the character is thinking in there mind and not talking that you change the way the phrase looks. Different color,in parentheses,etc.

Well while playing the game i do see that some of the things he is thinking are in parentheses but not all.

I'm really enjoying this game/novel

Reactions: Hendrx and Zurghi00

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
@Hendrx is now working in his best way possible and i’m sure that with all your helpful comments this game will become a really good one
Btw if i can spam myself a little bit
I’m the creator of the original soundtrack of this game
And if there are some other developers interested in something like that
I’m always avaiable for doing this stuff and discuss this matter through PM

Again great update Hendrx

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i think i'll love this one :heartcoveredeyes:
The mom is a freak, she's actually making it seem to the MC that he's only dreaming when Mom is about to get freaky on him, only he doesn't know that it's really happening, basically he's defenseless in the situation and it's non consensual, so that could be considered a rape what the mom is doing. But lets forget that and just enjoy the freaky but sexy milf getting it down, haha :p

Reactions: maljok and Hendrx
2.10 star(s) 13 Votes