Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I dont know anything about this game, I dont read anything but I download it immediately when I see the words incest and mom, plus big titties in visual ! :smileskisses::heartcoveredeyes:
I personally already like the VN a lot and it's quite short, but it seem to go straight to the point (which is incest), haha.
But I actually would like the story to explain what made the mom crave for her own son in the first place, like, is it because she's secretly loved him (romantically) for quite a while now, or is it because she's a single woman and no man in her life to satisfy her and one day she saw her son's big ass dick and now she has to get it, or what, haha.
While I do appreciate early sexual content, which seem to go straight to the point from the beginning, I hope that there will be plenty of story content too, and please for the love of Incest Gods, let the story build the relationship with the mom and/or sister, and whatever ladies there will be down the road. With the mom it seem to get sexual right away, so some slow-burn love relationships would be appreciated to balance things :p

But like I said in my very first post in this thread; the title Lucid Dream is inaccurate, because lucid dream state is a state where the person knows that the dream is just that; a dream. But in this VN the MC doesn't realize that his dreams are actually things that are happening for real, thus it's not lucid-dreaming, it's a different state of its own :p

And for the fact that the MC doesn't know that his dreams are not dreams, but rather they are things that are happening for real, and the mom is taking this to her advantage to get her freak on, using his defenseless situation to her advantage, and the fact that it's non consensual, it technically fulfills the standards of a rape, which is why I'd say a "rape" tag is warranted. But that's just how it seem to me as of yet, though. :p

Reactions: Valeck and Hendrx

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Didn't think Hendrx would go thru with an update after all shit he went thru this year. leaking roofs, floodings and then some. It's not a big one but at-least he's still working on it.
Nice to see i thought wrong. Good job @Hendrx

Reactions: Hendrx

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Didn't think Hendrx would go thru with an update after all shit he went thru this year. leaking roofs, floodings and then some. It's not a big one but at-least he's still working on it.
Oh wow, didn't know he was going through that kind of stuff, sure do hope he got all that stuff patched up and everything and that is generally all well and good now :)

Reactions: Hendrx and Rroarr

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I dont know anything about this game, I dont read anything but I download it immediately when I see the words incest and mom, plus big titties in visual ! :smileskisses::heartcoveredeyes:
I see a Linda like mom, incest, and big tits; i start downloading.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Great game eager to wait for more updates :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Wow guys thanks for the positive feedback...
I'm feeling it
here's the mac version

@crust please add the mac link I just uploaded

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wow guys thanks for the positive feedback...
I'm feeling it
here's the mac version
Hehe, of course, I really like this VN and I think it can go far :)
I do have one question though; though you don't have to answer that if it would spoil what's to come, but; since things with the mom and MC seem to go forward rather super fast, will there be a relationship or something to balance things out a little with a different female character? Just asking because I think that would be quite important, you don't want things "heat up" with all characters too fast, some slow-burn love relationships are needed to balance out the rapid-burning ones :)

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hehe, of course, I really like this VN and I think it can go far :)
I do have one question though; though you don't have to answer that if it would spoil what's to come, but; since things with the mom and MC seem to go forward rather super fast, will there be a relationship or something to balance things out a little with a different female character? Just asking because I think that would be quite important, you don't want things "heat up" with all characters too fast, some slow-burn love relationships are needed to balance out the rapid-burning ones :)
Great question but I can't give you a straight answer, You'll see some weirdly soul corrupting sexual relationship between them.
excuse me if I typed it something wrong.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great question but I can't give you a straight answer, You'll see some weirdly soul corrupting sexual relationship between them.
excuse me if I typed it something wrong.
Yeah I understand that, no worries, but that sounds interesting though, looking forward to it, keep up the good work, I'll definitely be looking out for more :)

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes