Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
STOP! Was there such a route ??? Lucie who was pleasing another man in dungeon room ??
There was a bdsm/dungeon room in it, it was the scene where you break in to save your her. (It was a machine/(or) vibrator that "trained" her) though

Mar 29, 2021
Wow, a second take of the game is supposed to be released on Steam on January 10th, 2023: :)
Even if it isn't marked as reinstated on the , instead it seems to be a completely new entry, however it's a very good news anyway (even if until today there are no clues about a possible reapproval of games marked as "Unreleased" in it :()

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hello,

After several months of modification of the game, the Steam version of Lucie has been validated. Cheers !

Change for the Steam version :
- HD version 1080p. All pictures and videos are upcaled to 1080p without loss quality.
- New menu
- I removed some music and pictures in the game (rocket league, real women on poster...) (It's mandatory for steam).

If you like my game, and if you wants to support me easely, add Lucie Adult Game on your WISHLIST (on Steam !)

Follow the link :
(or search for Lucie Adult Game on the STEAM search bar (and activate the adult content filter)).

Thank you for your support!

Lucie-Adult-Game-On-Steam.jpg

For many reasons, the game will be released on January 10, 2023.

Eric.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** Congratulations on completion!!

LucieAdultGame-4.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: fiuojui

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
game has a lot of sequence breaks or non choices, I'm not sure which yet. Like...the game goes on like you did a thing even if you didn't do it. From what I can tell things like "rub her ass" or "don't" if you pick don't, you still rubbed her ass, but it just doesn't show it.

this leads me to question basically all the choices I've done. I'm not gonna lie, what I tried to do was just be submissive and hopefully trigger femdom. What I did was apparently cuck myself out of every scene for the most boring playthrough that just worked out exactly had I been a total pervert, but didn't get to see any of it.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I am glad I did not waste time on this garbage of a game with a slut as a main LI due to shitty writing thanks to everyone for the warning
:love::love:
I am sincerely trying to understand. Please be fair, and cool, and explain me.

The girl is a bitch because at some point in the game she disagrees with you?
The girl is a slut because at some point in the game she is being fondled by another girl (in a swimming suit, and everyone is on a light sex drug)?

Lucie didn't have sex or even touched with another men in the game. never.
This girl never wants another man.

On the other hand, you, the hero, can have sex with most of the girls in the game, without any moral problem ?

I need to understand, don't be trash please.
I tried to do something different, I know I can't please everyone, but it's very hard to me to read this kind of message.
I have put warnings about sex drug, kidnapping, what more can I do?

Eric.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I am sincerely trying to understand. Please be fair, and cool, and explain me.

The girl is a bitch because at some point in the game she disagrees with you?
The girl is a slut because at some point in the game she is being fondled by another girl (in a swimming suit, and everyone is on a light sex drug)?

Lucie didn't have sex or even touched with another men in the game. never.
This girl never wants another man.

On the other hand, you, the hero, can have sex with most of the girls in the game, without any moral problem ?

I need to understand, don't be trash please.
I tried to do something different, I know I can't please everyone, but it's very hard to me to read this kind of message.
I have put warnings about sex drug, kidnapping, what more can I do?

Eric.
I returned and played the game honestly all their criticism is valid and it's pointless to keep repeating what they already told you my advice will be plan the tags and the type of content you want to be in your game you want NTR be brave and tell the player before starting the game to avoid more zoe problems as both LI and side character like the suddenly she in love with someone else it feels like borderline NTR even though she is not LI but it felt she was until you changed your mind about her to make lucie the primary focus of the game and honestly she not that great of character she went shy girl who would hit a man for touching her to be fingered in the club and then later fucked next to her boyfriend in a matter of a couple of days? we can explain it by saying she fell in love with the mc and trust him but then somehow she was brave enough to start making out with other girl at the photo shoot in front of strangers who also work with her yes she was on drugs then she gets pissed off when we try to stop her, so-called the person she loves gets mad at him for trying to help while at the same time states that she feels weird (because of the drug) it's like trying to be a bitch to mc who has done nothing but helping her until this point and she keeps talking about how great pascals is and how the mc is just jealous of him multiple times that is why I called her an ungrateful bitch because she just forgot about everything we did for her (intern job, place to live, love and confidence) when she like met him for 5 minutes in 2 days.

(yes we can cheat on her behind her back but she has the audacity to do it in front of us and then get angry at us like seriously bitch? I would kick her out of the apartment so fast before even she starts crying)

how would it feel if your lover said and did that to you? you would despise them and she is a slut (gold digger) because for me at least lucie feels like she will just jump on any guy's dick because he is more successful than the guy before him she said she was impressed by the pascals house and the power he has (gold digger) and the choices we made were useless pascals goes to jail for 2 years even though we found all the evidence for (druging , kidnapping and other things) are kidding me ? what kind of legal system is that ? and I have to do social service for 2 months because of fingerprints even though I was wearing gloves? and lucie will always be ungrateful bitch even in the love route soo what is the point of choices?

oh yes regarding the drug she was almost going to have sex in the photoshoot even though she say something like "what its already over" so we established that the drug can make her have sex with other people and get angry if she was stopped like at the photo shoot and you want us to believe that she was not fucked by the bad guys and they just took her cloths and strapped her to the machine and she was smiling and having fun that is inconsistency if we continue with the logic from the photoshoot she would be the one begging them to fuck her come on man those bad guys are very polite for people who kidnap and fuck girls 24/7.

For me, the best scenario would be not to save her and make her regret her choices and handle the consequences for being an ungrateful bitch and to become a real slut and they use her until they get bored of her and I would definitely steal zoe from her boyfriend which would not be difficult considering we knew her better and longer than he did. and after a couple of months we (zoe and mc) meet lucie after the bad guys was bored of her and we forgive her but with condition of making her our sex slave and try to fix her life after betraying us and siding with the bad guys even though we warned her or we just leave her broken.

edit : look I am not a writer but there must be some consistency with character and all the other factors like the drug and people's personality.

Last edited:

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I returned and played the game honestly all their criticism is valid and it's pointless to keep repeating what they already told you my advice will be plan the tags and the type of content you want to be in your game you want NTR be brave and tell the player before starting the game to avoid more zoe problems as both LI and side character like the suddenly she in love with someone else it feels like borderline NTR even though she is not LI but it felt she was until you changed your mind about her to make lucie the primary focus of the game and honestly she not that great of character she went shy girl who would hit a man for touching her to be fingered in the club and then later fucked next to her boyfriend in a matter of a couple of days? we can explain it by saying she fell in love with the mc and trust him but then somehow she was brave enough to start making out with other girl at the photo shoot in front of strangers who also work with her yes she was on drugs then she gets pissed off when we try to stop her, so-called the person she loves gets mad at him for trying to help while at the same time states that she feels weird (because of the drug) it's like trying to be a bitch to mc who has done nothing but helping her until this point and she keeps talking about how great pascals is and how the mc is just jealous of him multiple times that is why I called her an ungrateful bitch because she just forgot about everything we did for her (intern job, place to live, love and confidence) when she like met him for 5 minutes in 2 days.

(yes we can cheat on her behind her back but she has the audacity to do it in front of us and then get angry at us like seriously bitch? I would kick her out of the apartment so fast before even she starts crying)

how would it feel if your lover said and did that to you? you would despise them and she is a slut (gold digger) because for me at least lucie feels like she will just jump on any guy's dick because he is more successful than the guy before him she said she was impressed by the pascals house and the power he has (gold digger) and the choices we made were useless pascals goes to jail for 2 years even though we found all the evidence for (druging , kidnapping and other things) are kidding me ? what kind of legal system is that ? and I have to do social service for 2 months because of fingerprints even though I was wearing gloves? and lucie will always be ungrateful bitch even in the love route soo what is the point of choices?

oh yes regarding the drug she was almost going to have sex in the photoshoot even though she say something like "what its already over" so we established that the drug can make her have sex with other people and get angry if she was stopped like at the photo shoot and you want us to believe that she was not fucked by the bad guys and they just took her cloths and strapped her to the machine and she was smiling and having fun that is inconsistency if we continue with the logic from the photoshoot she would be the one begging them to fuck her come on man those bad guys are very polite for people who kidnap and fuck girls 24/7.

For me, the best scenario would be not to save her and make her regret her choices and handle the consequences for being an ungrateful bitch and to become a real slut and they use her until they get bored of her and I would definitely steal zoe from her boyfriend which would not be difficult considering we knew her better and longer than he did. and after a couple of months we (zoe and mc) meet lucie after the bad guys was bored of her and we forgive her but with condition of making her our sex slave and try to fix her life after betraying us and siding with the bad guys even though we warned her or we just leave her broken.

edit : look I am not a writer but there must be some consistency with character and all the other factors like the drug and people's personality.
Thanks a lot for this reply.

I understand your point of view better now and will be careful for the next game.

Feb 24, 2020
Does anyone have the full in-game gallery in the MC's laptop? Currently only have the ones in the beside the MC's bed in his bedroom, Pascal's living room chess set and the Buddha (?) pot in Claire's kitchen.

Edit: What I was referring to is actually the bonus pictures that are collectibles that can be viewed again in the MC's laptop.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes