SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
What will be his next game ?
I'm doing a pause. Some people on F95 are not very nice with developper and it's very hard for them.

I have the basics for the next game (Corrupted Paradise), with corruption, story, interaction etc. More information on Patreon.
I learned a lot about Lucie and I know where I want to go.

However, I need news ideas and story. So I'm writing erotica again.
I will be back to erotic video games after.

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
I'm doing a pause. Some people on F95 are not very nice with developper and it's very hard for them.

I have the basics for the next game (Corrupted Paradise), with corruption, story, interaction etc. More information on Patreon.
I learned a lot about Lucie and I know where I want to go.

However, I need news ideas and story. So I'm writing erotica again.
I will be back to erotic video games after.
Wouah it's look good!

It's sad... But it's the price of the success to have haters

I'm sure your next game will be amazing like this one
Take care of you !

Reactions: FlyinginTime

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
what's the password of the home pc in the bedroom can anyone help? and how to sucessful the infiltration of pascal's house?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
The main LI is the least pretty of all the girls, I really don't understand this choice.
Also, the English phrasing is so unnatural that it's making it impossible for me to take the game seriously. If the dev paid money to have this proofread, he should get it back along with an apology.

Nov 2, 2021
The main LI is the least pretty of all the girls, I really don't understand this choice.
Also, the English phrasing is so unnatural that it's making it impossible for me to take the game seriously. If the dev paid money to have this proofread, he should get it back along with an apology.
I'm doing a Russian translation now, I have to look at both languages (FR|EN) to get something good. It's quite difficult, but I can tell - the English translators tried, they tried to do well. But they were translating, I gave up and started writing in places, for the atmosphere. Let the author forgive me, with his vision, but we came here with a purpose.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm doing a Russian translation now, I have to look at both languages (FR|EN) to get something good. It's quite difficult, but I can tell - the English translators tried, they tried to do well. But they were translating, I gave up and started writing in places, for the atmosphere. Let the author forgive me, with his vision, but we came here with a purpose.
I agree, text adaptation is needed because translating word-for-word from another language will never make sense 100%.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
I love this game but i can't have Cecilla ending , is there a walkthrough can help me have Cecilla ending ? is there a walkthrough ?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's just hidden.
I found that it prevented me from enjoying certain screens. All your choices are saved and will be used for the 3 ends of day 12.
--------------------------------------------
C'est juste caché.
Je trouvais que cela empêchait d'apprécier certain écran.
Tous vos choix sont enregistrés depuis le jour 1 et seront utilisés pour les 3 fins du jour 12.
Well, in the absence of a walktrough, those stats would be helpful coz we could see if a a certain choice gives a point or takes a point, so we could go back and chose the other choice. Removing the stats from the player's view makes this game even harder to play than it already is without a WT. At least let us click on something to toggle the stats between hidden and shown because it is not helpful to know that the stats are saved as long as we don't know WHAT the stats are that were saved.

As many others have said, this game needs a WT by all means, but since it doesnt look like you will ever make one and others also don't make it because they can't deal with code in french, let us at least see those stats!

Reactions: Dom_D and Gato21
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes