Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
As their is no walkthrough guide in this game its even getting wrost that after game start.... Few choises later even the stat view was also vanished...in this game
I have to take my word back...I know It's hard to play this game without walkthrough.. Though this game is so enjoyable the "aurthor" of this game had good sense of humor even in choises he talk with you......"hey i don't programme this how a men choose this go back" the dialogue when mc with lucie in card game..this made me so laugh..

Reactions: oszapo25

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does this game have NTR? I want to try this game but this review make me very concern
Should have included the NTR tag from the beginning. Also why did Lucie had a complete 180° after Chapter 2? Game was enjoyable then she suddenly becomes a bitch, completely naive and to the point where she doesn't have any dignity or shame.

How did a girl who was hitting clients because of inappropriate behaviour suddenly become a bitch who willingly showed off her body to workmates?

She was head over heels for the MC and then suddenly she was berating him and not listening to anything he says. Like dude, where's the realism in that?

Very disappointed in this game because it was decent in the beginning. Your choice to make the character completely change for the sake of plot and that too so unrealistically ruined the game for a lot of us. Atleast make it believable and realistic.

I don't even mind NTR games, it's just the way how you brought about the change in the characters is so unrealistic. I can imagine a lot of players getting frustrated with your decision to bring NTR. Anyway, do try to improve how characters work and I'll be looking forward to your future releases. This game though sadly I'm giving up. One star for the first two chapters.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
I'm not bothered by the NTR, when there is one, and this game doesn't have one since Zoe is not Love Interest. But I have two complaints: a) Bad writing (in plot and in grammar) b) Why she isn't a LI? Yeah, I'm speaking about forced romance with Lucie.

First one I can handle. But the second... Why out of all girls in the game you have to go for the 'pure' (bland and stupid) Lucie or seductive (sex-crazed bimbo) Claire? Why can't I ditch both? I would go for Zoe. I would go for Cecilia even if she is a bitch. I would go for Bliss or other girl. But not those two. Damn.

I could just protect Lucie without ever touching her to move the story forward.

Tried to install universal mod and it broke the game and now I have no reason to re-install it. A pity.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
When you get to the mini game with the arrows the second one doesn't even show which arrows you pushed.
So no way to pass it.
The game doesn't even show what key you are supposed to use when you are attacking back so you always loose that.
I got around it by modifying the code. I used rpatool.py to extract the scripts.rpa file. In script_part2.rpy line 3324 you can find the controls for the fight.
Line 3330 number_elements is the number of arrows you have to click. It is set to 8 you can reduce it to 1.
Line 3353 time_per_action is the amount of time per action you have to hit each of the 8 keys.
The problem is the time starts before the screen is fully displayed. So you don't get the 4 seconds even.
The 2.5 seconds you do get was enough for the first screen because it at least showed the colors.
The next couple rounds were it doesn't even highlight the keys for me it was of no help.

I wasn't about to try and fix the broke game so just reduce the elements to 1 and gave enough time so I would have time to hit it still after the screen came up.

Reactions: ser-ze and oszapo25

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
What is the point of the sandbox elements? Please tag it correctly. The sandbox tag is an exclude tag for me.
There are no sandbox elements, where do you see sandbox tag ? there is not present on tag or homepage.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I have a logical problem with the story: there was a firm resolution of Pascal to make Lucy as his sexual toy. But at the end, he leaved this task into the hand of a trainer, instead of making it himself. This is meaningless, or, the game stop speaking about the fact, that he already fucked Lucy, as many times, as he could...and this is why he left the rest of training into an other man.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
There are no sandbox elements, where do you see sandbox tag ? there is not present on tag or homepage.
Sorry but there are sandbox elements; it tends to be called free roaming. Any grinding is a sandbox element.
Why do you use it?

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Enjoyed the game quite a bit (played the French version, no translation issues). It did go very fast near the end (I was expecting a longer game with more office politics and corporate espionage, and a slower approach from Pascal & Diego to get Lucie). But the story works well enough, I liked the girls (except for the nail polish, but that's my personal hang-up) and the free roam moments. Could have used a few more extreme fetishes though (really surprised at not even any anal) which would have fit in perfectly with the domination themes. I guess Zoe, Ahura and Joie could also have had bigger parts and end up as possible end girls or extra partners. But all in all definitely a good one.

Reactions: oszapo25

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There's a romance with Zoe, and she gets stolen away by another guy.

However, it doesn't count as ntr because "shes not a li."
Can you tell me which one is Zoe and which one is Lucie in the screenshot?

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hmm. She doesn't really look attractive to me so I guess it's fine if she is not a LI. Lucie is the blonde standing next to the MC then?
yup. i can't say much about this game since i haven't played it since the thing with Zoe and Dan.

but i still get notifications.

Reactions: NukaCola
Jan 7, 2022
This is a completed game. So, what's the problem? :) Even there is a reference to the pregnacy in the epiloge, in one of the endings, as it is in the nature of things...:)
Read your prior message again. The one I was replied to. That's not what you said and it's not what I objected to.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes