SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
chapter 3 really does feel like a different game. Lucie is a completely different person. Right off the bat she's talking about the new boss being charming, asking if you're jealous. It feels like its setting up for her to sleep her way to the top when just the night before she was worried about her ex that treated her crap
Honestly, its frustrating. I can understand the storyline we're forced into the MC is played as a cheating horndog. But when you get the exact same response every time, no matter what - it kind of kills interest in the game.
Wait the day 11 and 12 to judge, please.

For the story, I need she trusts Pascal and that she is upset.
To be able to save her later.
It's just the bad moment of this game, like a lot of movies or books.

All your actions and choices will be re-use at the end.
Do you have lie ? do you have sex with another charactere, etc.
One end is possible with Lucie in romance, if you have remained faithful.

And don't forget, it's just a game.
Bests regards.
Eric.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hi, THANKS for this games, everything is excellent, the story, the characters, the fluidity, the graphics... a treat, and in FRENCH, thank you.

Salut, MERCI pour ce jeux, tout est excellent, l'histoire, les personnages, la fluidité, les graphismes... un régal, et en FRANÇAIS, merci

;)
Thanks a lot for this message.

Merci beaucoup pour ce message de soutien. Ce n'est pas tous les jours facile!

Reactions: fiuojui
Jun 19, 2020
I didn't want to download the entire 1.5gb for android so I tried to run the compressed version on joiplay. But it doesn't start for me. After the joiplay loading screen is done, its just a black screen. Every other game I've tried on joiplay so far works fine. Does anyone know what the issue is?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm going to be as honest and respectful as I can, but I have to state this for future players:

There is a change in one of the characters after Episode 3 that comes without warning or without a hint, where the character goes from a innocent-ish girl to one bordering on (arguably) NTR territory, that I cannot appreciate. In fact, if I've have known that this game had content like that I would have not played it.

The game is very well done, and you can see there is a lot of effort put into it, its quality through and through, and I respect the creators vision, but I really think that the tags should be modified so people know what they're going into.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
@thanos255

Nice work on your game
As you can see here there is a big difference in sex culture between Europeans and Americans
Agree though with the criticisms regarding pacing issues and character change but you will get better with time on these things.
Look forward to where the story goes

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Its not an american/european thing imo... its a forum thing...
1623209363293.png

Zoe (who is clear that many players do like) is already on this path with Dan and Lucy is well, showing signs, or should i say, is already baked into this path...

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
MC is not jalous in the game. A bit againt Pascal, yes of course.

Lucie don't have sex and will not have sexe without MC.
No romance or sex with Zoe after she is with Dan. (Maybe fourway not mandatory at the end. I don't know for the moment.)

About Lucie who change at 180.
She discovers the joys of sex. Isn't it normal that she wants to test more? With the extra elixir that pushes her.
Yes it's little bit faster, but it's a game.
We need to move forward with the plot. I have the ending in mind for a long time, I know where I want to go.

I'm in discussion with moderator about tag.
Be cool is just a game.

Best regards.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
thanos255 just I wanted to ask a question how are we suppose to figure out the computer password or what bliss mean there is no such a hint or walkthrough or anything

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
thanos255 just I wanted to ask a question how are we suppose to figure out the computer password or what bliss mean there is no such a hint or walkthrough or anything
The password can be found in day 11 on Pascal office.
No regrets, I haven't made the "bonus" images for this part yet.

Reactions: vimey

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What? Nobody is crying, if stating facts based on what happened in the game is crying i don't know what to tell you, and if you don't see it as NTR i shouldn't even be wasting my time replying.
I fully agree this game have ntr, is going to ignore list, I did want to give it a go since I did not see any tags... but no wonder the dev won't add it since it will make people not even try the game.

Never played this game, saw the comments on the last page though and had to ask.
What is the NTR and is it avoidable?
I'm okay with sharing my girl with another girl (because 9 times out of 10 I'm also trying to get that girl too) but not a dude.

But judging by the comments I'm guessing this is a case of a love interest getting fucked by a guy before MC can seal the deal?
I did not play the game fully so don't know if there is more than this... but there is a guy called Dan that fucks Zoey the mcs friend (a girl I already did bang together with Lucy so is full ntr "in my opinion"), also there are a few other dudes trying to bang all the girls including stealing Lucy from the mc.
I really don't know why this game is avoiding the tag.

Yeah, after reading the Dev's comments this is only a romance if you stay true to Lucie and Lucie immediately wants to fuck other people after her awakening. Not my kinda game so I put this on the Ignore list.
I stopped playing and deleted it after the thing with Dan/Zoe... is a shame that all that content is not even avoidable and forced on the player but oh well, better to move on to another game.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I fully agree this game have ntr, is going to ignore list, I did want to give it a go since I did not see any tags... but no wonder the dev won't add it since it will make people not even try the game.

I did not play the game fully so don't know if there is more than this... but there is a guy called Dan that fucks Zoey the mcs friend (a girl I already did bang together with Lucy so is full ntr "in my opinion"), also there are a few other dudes trying to bang all the girls including stealing Lucy from the mc.
I really don't know why this game is avoiding the tag.
Yeah, after reading the Dev's comments this is only a romance if you stay true to Lucie and Lucie immediately wants to fuck other people after her awakening. Not my kinda game so I put this on the Ignore list.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
l wouldn't say the discovering the joys of sex is the problem, it's the complete change of personality. I think Lucie may well be schizophrenic after all ;)

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Lucy may be drugged right ? I also think Lucie's change is a bit big, but I don't mind waiting until the game is completed before I come to a conclusion.
You're right, in Pascal's house, is not "normal" elixir.
It's why all personn need sex. You will have the explanations in day 11.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I can understand the elixir making her sex crazed because The tyrant had similar plot mechanics in the form of a sex drug. My point I probably didn't clarify, is her behavior before and after the elixir when she's breaking MC's balls and acting like a bitch. It just did not tie with her character.
Maybe she's secretly taking steroids too and experiencing roid rage :LOL:

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I can understand the elixir making her sex crazed because The tyrant had similar plot mechanics in the form of a sex drug. My point I probably didn't clarify, is her behavior before and after the elixir when she's breaking MC's balls and acting like a bitch. It just did not tie with her character.
Maybe she's secretly taking steroids too and experiencing roid rage :LOL:
I wanted Lucie to get away from us so that she would agree to follow Pascal into Day 11.

That's why I made her a little bitchy and annoying.
Aren't we all bitchy and annoying from time to time?

But everything will be back to normal on day 11, you'll be reunited with the Lucie you love and you can play the savior :)

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes