Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
One thing I cant get to terms is what's the sense of the computer in Pascal's room cause even if you are able to open it with password it says it's empty and there's nothing in there so what's the sense of having a password protected empty computer.

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Hmmm... i liked the previous 2 episodes but this new one is kinda off...

The story and Lucy herself seemed to have went through a very strange change in order to "fit" the story where now, there is a knife called NTR hanging on top of MC's head.

Imma not sure whether this change is positive or otherwise but it was something quite unexpected as i barely felt that we had started to help Lucy to be more confident (both as a person and sexually) but now she's kinda acting like "wow big house wow i want a job which i know nothing about wow imma self-confident (but in a very shallow way)" and totally now disregrading what MC says. The deeper irony is that even after presenting quite a number of evidences, the only dude who seemed to feel that those are red flags is Dan the man who cucked you (sort off... i mean... zoe... is kinda lowkey LI) while Lucy/Zoe are like nah its nothing, MC you're jealous...

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Other dudes on the other hand....
No way to prevent love interest from having sex with new bf?
And does dev include it onscreen or mention it happening off screen?
Not sure, but in my opinion this is an inevitable plot twist. Sex itself is not shown, you just see how they lie together in bed.
To be honest, this is very similar to preparing for the optional "swinging" and "sharing" content.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
- Translation made by a native American
This made me laugh too much. Not that a Native American couldn't also speak English well, but I don't think that's what you were trying to say. :KEK:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not sure, but in my opinion this is an inevitable plot twist. Sex itself is not shown, you just see how they lie together in bed.
To be honest, this is very similar to preparing for the optional "swinging" and "sharing" content.
Aaaaaaaand Pass.

Optional content is fine, but the option shouldn't be "We ruined a character for you for this optional content, if you don't want the optional content you still have to deal with this ruined character."

How much easier would it be for her to "take things slow" with the new bf and then player (not character) gets a choice of optional swinging/sharing content, you choose yes and she sleeps with bf and wants you too, if you choose no she decides bf isn't for her and breaks up with him and pursues you instead?

Also, Why is there suddenly sharing/swinging content? Nothing in the tags or OP about that? If I had been following this game since the beginning and suddenly find the dev was chasing the cuck bucks, I'd be mad too. Its fine if that was always the plan, but in that case, you got to warn your players first in the OP so people not okay with that can just mosey on to something else.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hmmm... i liked the previous 2 episodes but this new one is kinda off...

The story and Lucy herself seemed to have went through a very strange change in order to "fit" the story where now, there is a knife called NTR hanging on top of MC's head.

Imma not sure whether this change is positive or otherwise but it was something quite unexpected as i barely felt that we had started to help Lucy to be more confident (both as a person and sexually) but now she's kinda acting like "wow big house wow i want a job which i know nothing about wow imma self-confident (but in a very shallow way)" and totally now disregrading what MC says. The deeper irony is that even after presenting quite a number of evidences, the only dude who seemed to feel that those are red flags is Dan the man who cucked you (sort off... i mean... zoe... is kinda lowkey LI) while Lucy/Zoe are like nah its nothing, MC you're jealous...
I think MC should not be worried about Lucy leaving him and going to Pascal. He has already taken her away from her lover and fucked her and its not like he loves her or something like that and also I dont think Zoe scene can be considered NTR as she was just his friend and not lover so she has the right to decide whom she wants to have sex with.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Aaaaaaaand Pass.

Optional content is fine, but the option shouldn't be "We ruined a character for you for this optional content, if you don't want the optional content you still have to deal with this ruined character."
How much easier would it be for her to "take things slow" with the new bf and then player (not character) gets a choice of optional swinging/sharing content, you choose yes and she sleeps with bf and wants you too, if you choose no she decides bf isn't for her and breaks up with him and pursues you instead?

Also, Why is there suddenly sharing/swinging content? Nothing in the tags or OP about that? If I had been following this game since the beginning and suddenly find the dev was chasing the cuck bucks, I'd be mad too. Its fine if that was always the plan, but in that case, you got to warn your players first in the OP so people not okay with that can just mosey on to something else.
Again, this is just my speculation.
There is no such thing in the game yet.
It's just that in another case, I don't see the point, in terms of the plot, adding a new boyfriend to Zoe.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I think MC should not be worried about Lucy leaving him and going to Pascal. He has already taken her away from her lover and fucked her and its not like he loves her or something like that and also I dont think Zoe scene can be considered NTR as she was just his friend and not lover so she has the right to decide whom she wants to have sex with.
Dev's own overview:-

1623049206385.png

So based on current game's premise, its safe to say that Lucy is your romance option.

Also someone had kindly shared that from the game files, there is a flag for Zoe to be a romance option. But from what we can see so far, there is no option for us to get closer before boom, Dan the man appears....

1623049402610.png

So i would say, yes, NTR seems to be the new tag that dev added and people will get unhappy because things like romance and love story are getting well.. cucked by the new NTR vibe the game is introducing?

LOL

Edit: My own POV is I like the game but once again, idk why some devs hide or suddenly introduce NTR. It could be something his patreons ask for i guess but imo it doesn't gel well with ep 1 or 2 's premise...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Dev's own overview:-

View attachment 1233478

So based on current game's premise, its safe to say that Lucy is your romance option.

Also someone had kindly shared that from the game files, there is a flag for Zoe to be a romance option. But from what we can see so far, there is no option for us to get closer before boom, Dan the man appears....

View attachment 1233480

So i would say, yes, NTR seems to be the new tag that dev added and people will get unhappy because things like romance and love story are getting well.. cucked by the new NTR vibe the game is introducing?

LOL

Edit: My own POV is I like the game but once again, idk why some devs hide or suddenly introduce NTR. It could be something his patreons ask for i guess but imo it doesn't gel well with ep 1 or 2 's premise...
Again, this is just my speculation.
There is no such thing in the game yet.
It's just that in another case, I don't see the point, in terms of the plot, adding a new boyfriend to Zoe.
My mistake, I assumed you were talking about content that was already in the game.
But that said, going by what Rebelyon is stating here it looks like NTR is on the horizon so I'll just mosey on.
Shame when a "true love story" bends to the cuck-bucks but to each their own.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Personally, I see that the author was inspired by the game "Babysitter".
And as far as I remember there was an NTR route, which did not fit badly into the game. And yes, boss characters, Diego, etc. obviously created for this path.

Personally, I have no problem with this, as long as it is optional.
And my feelings do not hurt me when another girl kisses my girlfriend.
You can continue crying further. Will not interfere.
If you really played babysitter you will remember that the ntr path was totally avoidable . Then if it was based on babysitter there should be the option to avoid that scene. Don't even skip it, avoid it

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
What bothers me most is just the sudden shift in tone from the first 2 episodes.
Even if you reject every other LI and choose all the loving options for Lucie she STILL acts the same way. Still gets upset about Bliss, still gets upset about the boss accusations, still doesn't believe your evidence or what you say and still gets upset at the photo shoot for trying to stop her? What am I taking crazy pills? Are there actual routes or is everything just forced onto the player? The photo shoot thing was ridiculous too. Overnight her priorities and goals have completely changed as well as her demeanor and entire attitude. Were only those three people's champagne spiked for the entire evening that only they acted like that? Would the MC explaining to her that the drinks were spiked not explain her behavior when she's constantly wondering why she feels that way and thus allow her to realize that maybe he's telling the truth about everything because who the fuck spikes their employees drinks?

As mentioned by others, I don't know how the dev will be able to avoid her getting gang banged while drugged without her character doing another 180.
I wouldn't have an issue with any of it if there were actual routes where players could avoid the things they don't want but it seems like certain things are hard coded into the story.
I just realized the game starts in jail and is a retelling of how you got there which makes me assume you fight back against the new boss and lose. Sad.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so Zoe goes the NTR route huh? i'll admit its very weird. even worse is not only do you get to hook up with her before she meets Dan but she also begins to think the MC is the one shes been looking for then BAM dan shows up and she just goes for him...this game seems to be leading to unavoidable NTR after this episode so i think ima leave it alone from here on out.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so Zoe goes the NTR route huh? i'll admit its very weird. even worse is not only do you get to hook up with her before she meets Dan but she also begins to think the MC is the one shes been looking for then BAM dan shows up and she just goes for him...this game seems to be leading to unavoidable NTR after this episode so i think ima leave it alone from here on out.
well said

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
If you really played babysitter you will remember that the ntr path was totally avoidable . Then if it was based on babysitter there should be the option to avoid that scene. Don't even skip it, avoid it
Thanks, I know.
Hmm, it can also be avoided here.
In both games, some love interests also had boyfriends and husbands.
If from the kiss of a girl with a girl someone's feelings were touched and someone felt like a cuckold from this, this is not my problem.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks, I know.
Hmm, it can also be avoided here.
In both games, some love interests also had boyfriends and husbands.
If from the kiss of a girl with a girl someone's feelings were touched and someone felt like a cuckold from this, this is not my problem.
Well its not girl on girl kissing which creates problem its Zoe. It seems she is into the mc and then Dan comes and she goes for him so its like cuckolding the mc and moreover it was not mentioned in tags cause if that would have been mentioned then people who dont like NTR could easily have not played.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
And here I agree because I also don't quite see the point of adding a boyfriend to her.
My opinion is that the author is trying to test the waters for adding optional NTR content. But these are my guesses.

But for now, I will refrain from indignation, and I will wait until the author himself explains everything.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
LucieSexe = 0
LucieFriend = 0
CeciliaSexe = 0
CeciliaFriend = 0
ClaireSexe = 0
ClaireFriend = 0
ZoeFriend = 0
ZoeSexe = 0

If you go from variables she is a LI. So technically NTR.

So yeah, this went downhill pretty quickly, the content that the first version had has nothing to do with how things are going, neither are planned tags, so good luck to whomever stays and have fun with whore LIs and getting cucked.
They are probably placeholders. It doesn't mean anything. I agree with some of the people here regarding the force lesbian sex. I didn't like it either, since she is a very shy girl. It's unexpected how a shy girl who slapped a client for touching her turned into a lesbian exhibitionist in a few days. I understand she was under the spell of the new product, but still it isn't so realistic in my view. This is a game. so it's all about giving people a choice. If someone wants to pursue the NTR route, it should be allowed, and if someone wants to pursue the love path, it should be allowed as well. As I personally believe, judging by the way how lucy behaves, it's reasonable to have some NTR scenes with the boss, and lucy. She sounds like do anything for getting a full time job at the office.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
I like the story, the characters and the CGI. But the game desperately needs a walkthrough, its always bad that when you unren it you can see that you missed a whole path.
Apart from that there is a bug in the corridor at pascals house, you cant go back.
Also, no clue how to get in the red room.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
i liked the first two episodes but the the third one really has my interest drop in this game.
I hoped for a nice throuple with Zoe and Lucy as I find Zoe is pretty hot, but nopes, enter Dan the fucking Man and that path looks bleak now. Also what the hell has the dev done to Lucy, she has gone from shy, unsure and cute to egotistical, bossy and frankly, becoming unlikable.
Wtf is with all the defending Pascal bullshit, disbelieving the MC, and generally giving him shit? At this point, I will happily swap her for Claire :love:

Tip for the dev: If your gonna just have the one main romance option, turning her into an unlikable bitch is not a good idea.

Btw, MC wearing those skintight denims with the shirt and blazer..ahhh call the fashion police :LOL:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes