linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
What the hell just happened? Where is the slowburn and believable characters? It just went from 0 to 100 in no time.

Where are the choices? Forced lesbian content isn't an option if you ask me, another dev that thinks everyone likes lesbian content.

Yeah, i'am good, this will turn into a angelical innocent girl to whore in no time, write it, i won't be surprised if swinging/prostitution and other tags are added soon.

Why play Lucie ? => Realism above all!
This didn't aged well huh.

Last edited:

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
Which folder is the images folder?
Tried to look around the folder but can't find any file that I can open

1) What is the password to the computer
2) This game needs a walkthrough, I just digged through images folder and you miss so many scenes because of arbitrary choices.

Reactions: Maximus brutus

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Which folder is the images folder?
Tried to look around the folder but can't find any file that I can open
Drag and drop image rpa here or use unren to extract rpa file

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Was not expecting any update before Dec 21 so pleasant surprise. Nice animations and storyline and very funny too (Les Nuls cité de la Peur references, talking cutie cats, dialogues and posters/details to read...). Thanks. :D

Last edited:

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I would say yes, Zoe & Motorcycle Guy...
Seriously? She is not a love interest? But we fuck her and do everything else. And she fucks that john cena looking guy with a long hair? And it's unavoidable? Forced lesbian now too? It's been sometime since i last played the game but i think it's time let this go. The fact that you give Zoe to that dude killed this for me. Lesbian i don't know about the others i can maybe get by but somebody else fucking the girl that i liked just no. Damn dude. Good luck with the game.

Last edited:

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Seriously? She is not a love interest? But we fuck her and do everything else. And she fucks that john cena looking guy with a long hair? And it's unavoidable? Forced lesbian now too? It's been sometime since i last played the game but i think it's time let this go. The fact that you give Zoe to that dude killed this for me. Lesbian i don't know about the others i can maybe get by but somebody else fucking the girl that i liked just no. Good luck with the game.
she is not a love interest, and she needs her own life too.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
What are you mean she needs her own life? I can be her own life dammit. Not some other dude. The fact that she is not even a love interest like really? You make us fuck her and everything else. I don't like the direction of the game now with where it's going. Nah i can't play this anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddt1974 and Kond

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
As far as I understand there's two love interests Lucie and claire I think you can get them both if you play your cards right it's not a harem game after all

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
As far as I understand there's two love interests Lucie and claire I think you can get them both if you play your cards right it's not a harem game after all
LucieSexe = 0
LucieFriend = 0
CeciliaSexe = 0
CeciliaFriend = 0
ClaireSexe = 0
ClaireFriend = 0
ZoeFriend = 0
ZoeSexe = 0

If you go from variables she is a LI. So technically NTR.

So yeah, this went downhill pretty quickly, the content that the first version had has nothing to do with how things are going, neither are planned tags, so good luck to whomever stays and have fun with whore LIs and getting cucked.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Why play Lucie ? => Realism above all!
This didn't aged well huh.
Well, an old statistics said if they liked the man, French women would happily go to bed with him on the first date, so, actually, Lucie is slow in comparison, which fits well with some other indication.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
LucieSexe = 0
LucieFriend = 0
CeciliaSexe = 0
CeciliaFriend = 0
ClaireSexe = 0
ClaireFriend = 0
ZoeFriend = 0
ZoeSexe = 0

If you go from variables she is a LI. So technically NTR.

So yeah, this went downhill pretty quickly, the content that the first version had has nothing to do with how things are going, neither are planned tags, so good luck to whomever stays and have fun with whore LIs and getting cucked.
Yea, this turned in to ntr game after all. Looks there are actually 4 love interest and she is one of them. Wow, you guys have fun with the whore LI's. It's ntr game now which should get tagged. Probably not going to get tagged with ntr because of reasons. It's freaking sad.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes