LucieSexe = 0
LucieFriend = 0
CeciliaSexe = 0
CeciliaFriend = 0
ClaireSexe = 0
ClaireFriend = 0
ZoeFriend = 0
ZoeSexe = 0

If you go from variables she is a LI. So technically NTR.

So yeah, this went downhill pretty quickly, the content that the first version had has nothing to do with how things are going, neither are planned tags, so good luck to whomever stays and have fun with whore LIs.
Yeah, not a fan of surprise NTR... And I thought she was a LI early on, if not from the start, as there is usually that one "best friend/childhood and/or teens friend" trope(one of the better commonly used ones imo) in games where said such friend is present, and as there is, as you pointed out, separate variables for her too. Kinda pisses me off, seeing as how she was all over the MC not at all long before that, as in the day or so before (IIRC?). :confused:

I get she's flirty and all that fuckery, but seemed like things between MC and her was getting close to somewhat serious in the feels department too. Might just be me and a few others thinking that though. Can't do much about it either, besides potentially dropping the game.

Why play Lucie ? => Realism above all!
This didn't aged well huh.
Yeah... no. It aged like warm Kefir sat outside in the summer sun for a month.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Have to agree with the general consensus it really feels like it's going the way of MC getting cucked and Lucie gonna go get a train ran on her. Really hope it doesn't.
She went from being shy, reserved, and loving to being insecure, untrustful, and spiteful overnight.

Enjoyed the first 2 chapters but depending how the 4th chapter goes will depend on whether I will continue to follow.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Have to say, taking a break and picking up after that Zoe/Dan thing was not worth it... Shit gets even more fucked in the head after that. To be honest, most of the writing is straight thrash compared to ep1 and 2(not that it was all that amazingly good, but still), as shit all of a sudden makes a 180 over night in the worst possible ways for the most part. I can not see this going over well at all. I wonder how the actual fuck the dev is going to salvage this from ep 4 onwards, without thrashing ep 3 and remaking everything from there and onwards. Must be some black magic kind of drug they used in that champagne, seeing as it's equally as useful for personality and mind altering as it is libido amplifying

linkinn remember that warm Kefir I mentioned? Replace that with a already rotting sheep carcass mixed with an ungodly amount of raw sewage. It's cringeworthy how it panned out in the end for ep3:HideThePain:

Edit; Added some Post Scriptum

Also, if all the shit going down is intended to be the main content of the game, as in, this game is NTR centered and/or forced and hardlocked NTR , I'd say that the dev needs some hefty upgrades in the presentation(read as;"Marketing") department, as I actually thought this was not a game of that sort. A great way to loose support for not being clear on important details for the consumers who want to avoid and/or do not care for that type of content, and also a fast track towards obscurity(i.e. black listing by consumers) when it comes to future titles/releases.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Also, if all the shit going down is intended to be the main content of the game, as in, this game is NTR centered and/or forced and hardlocked NTR , I'd say that the dev needs some hefty upgrades in the presentation(read as;"Marketing") department, as I actually thought this was not a game of that sort. A great way to loose support for not being clear on important details for the consumers who want to avoid and/or do not care for that type of content, and also a fast track towards obscurity(i.e. black listing by consumers) when it comes to future titles/releases.
Especially when you have "love story" as description of your game.

And let me quote a couple descriptions of the game from Patreon:
- All the events in the game are "possible" in real life. (No, all girls don't want to have sex with you the moment.)
- Your choices are the key. You can choose either to romance or corrupt your intern Lucie. There will be 3 endings.

As i always say, if the game is tagged correctly with NTR i don't even open the thread, but when you are shady and add it from nowhere you just lose all credibility as a dev to me and i feel obligated to post here about it so other people don't fall for it, even worse here as it is forced NTR (it's funny for a game that says your choices matter) and all points out to Lucy (main LI :KEK:) going down in the same path.

With all that said, i'll take my leave and unwatch the thread as i said what i had to say, good luck.

Last edited:

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Another one to the list of games that started without ntr/sharing content, and after months of development and waiting they just throw this shit right in our faces.

I mostly don't care about it and just ignore games like this, but bruh, if you want to make a game with ntr and forced content like this lesbian stuff, make it clear at the beginning(for me lesbian content with LI is almost the same with sharing with other guys, but I don't will use this as a point bc it's normal to like lesbian stuff). I don't even have words about how this shit makes me mad, I don't think anyone likes surprises like this.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
was about to try the game...then I read about the scene with Zoe or whatever her name is (The NTR)...
Hard pass now....but gl with your game though dev.
Hope you know what you are doing.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Personally, I really liked the game and I don't care that, as always, the same people in every topic crying about NTR.
It has a good plot, great characters and hot scenes.

The only thing I agree with is that if the author writes about realism and a slow-burning plot, then I at least expect to see it.

On the first day, Lucy was uncomfortable and she lost control of herself from touching.
On the second and third day, she not only gives herself to be fucked, but also agrees to a threesome and begins to behave like a whore hungry for dicks.

Not that I'm complaining as the scenes are hot as hell.
But in my opinion, it does not look very realistic and does not fit with the original character Lucy.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
What? Nobody is crying, if stating facts based on what happened in the game is crying i don't know what to tell you, and if you don't see it as NTR i shouldn't even be wasting my time replying.
Personally, I see that the author was inspired by the game "Babysitter".
And as far as I remember there was an NTR route, which did not fit badly into the game. And yes, boss characters, Diego, etc. obviously created for this path.

Personally, I have no problem with this, as long as it is optional.
And my feelings do not hurt me when another girl kisses my girlfriend.
You can continue crying further. Will not interfere.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Personally, I see that the author was inspired by the game "Babysitter".
And as far as I remember there was an NTR route, which did not fit badly into the game. And yes, boss characters, Diego, etc. obviously created for this path.

Personally, I have no problem with this, as long as it is optional.
And my feelings do not hurt me when another girl kisses my girlfriend.
You can continue crying further. Will not interfere.
I don't care what game he was inspired nor did i ask, i'am talking about this game and the content that is currently in this game.
Personally you have no problems, good for you, i do, isn't it beautiful how we are not the same? Thank god.
You can continue being a cuck. Will not reply again.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Personally, I really liked the game and I don't care that, as always, the same people in every topic crying about NTR.
It has a good plot, great characters and hot scenes.

The only thing I agree with is that if the author writes about realism and a slow-burning plot, then I at least expect to see it.

On the first day, Lucy was uncomfortable and she lost control of herself from touching.
On the second and third day, she not only gives herself to be fucked, but also agrees to a threesome and begins to behave like a whore hungry for dicks.

Not that I'm complaining as the scenes are hot as hell.
But in my opinion, it does not look very realistic and does not fit with the original character Lucy.
Well its the effect of the elixir that is making her uninhibited.

Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Well its the effect of the elixir that is making her uninhibited.
I understand this, but, in my opinion, this is a rather cheap plot trick, which in no way matches the author's promises about the realism and slowburn plot.
Why write a character and his personality when you can create an elixir that changes all this by 180 degrees?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Never played this game, saw the comments on the last page though and had to ask.
What is the NTR and is it avoidable?
I'm okay with sharing my girl with another girl (because 9 times out of 10 I'm also trying to get that girl too) but not a dude.

But judging by the comments I'm guessing this is a case of a love interest getting fucked by a guy before MC can seal the deal?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Never played this game, saw the comments on the last page though and had to ask.
What is the NTR and is it avoidable?
I'm okay with sharing my girl with another girl (because 9 times out of 10 I'm also trying to get that girl too) but not a dude.

But judging by the comments I'm guessing this is a case of a love interest getting fucked by a guy before MC can seal the deal?
From "NTR", it's just that another girl kisses your girlfriend during sex. Nothing more.

EDIT: Yes, I forgot. A potential love interest has a new boyfriend, with whom she begins to sleep.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
From "NTR", it's just that another girl kisses your girlfriend during sex. Nothing more.

EDIT: Yes, I forgot. A potential love interest has a new boyfriend, with whom she begins to sleep.
Not worried about another girl, if i'm in a threesome I expect the girls to play with each other. Same with a harem. Love is Love.

Other dudes on the other hand....
No way to prevent love interest from having sex with new bf?
And does dev include it onscreen or mention it happening off screen?

Reactions: mofonistik
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes