Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
I see no tag so I assume No for now
It says " If you like submission " so I assume the MC is dominated by some of the women in this game. Usually in games where MC is dominated, it's reasonable to expect NTR, or swinging content.

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Très sympa cette mise à jour!
Une poursuite du chantage de Cecilia m'aurait plu, mais gros changement... En tout cas, c'est chaud !
Un petit Watlthrough et un replay des passage chauds, ça serait top pour option.
Vivement la suite!

Very nice this update!
A continuation of the blackmail of Cecilia would have pleased me, but big change ... In any case, it's hot!
A little Watlthrough and a replay of the hot passages, that would be great option.
Can't wait for the rest!

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
It says " If you like submission " so I assume the MC is dominated by some of the women in this game. Usually in games where MC is dominated, it's reasonable to expect NTR, or swinging content.
So if its submission of MC by female then I would like to know so as to decide to play the game further or not.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Love how people generalize things when they read info it says if you like submission with a bunch of other things meaning everything not just specifically being dominated or being a sub.

If you like submission, voyeurism, love story, sexcam, sex toys, you have the right game.

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
I really loved the game the renders, the story and the characters are beautiful. The girls kissed during the photo shoot and lucy didn't regret it. I hated that because I don't like share my gf or something like that. I said that at first because she was drugged, but she didn't even regret it on the bus, but she enjoyed it. She said that 'I didn't think such pleasure could exist' . Why wasn't given a choice in the bathroom. Why didn't she believe the mc and supported other guy and she slept in another room .

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I really loved the game the renders, the story and the characters are beautiful. The girls kissed during the photo shoot and lucy didn't regret it. I hated that because I don't like share my gf or something like that. I said that at first because she was drugged, but she didn't even regret it on the bus, but she enjoyed it. She said that 'I didn't think such pleasure could exist' . Why wasn't given a choice in the bathroom. Why didn't she believe the mc and supported other guy and she slept in another room .
So forced lesbian content without having any choice so much for the dev saying we have the option to romance or corrupt Lucy.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
i saw the website it says next update is in december is this true? because if it is its gonna take a long time I hope it's worth it

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes