bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Really dude, minigames?
Like people enjoy who can faster smash up/down/left/right arrows... not like it's a hack&slash combat with a boss in AAA game - it's distracting from the story content and really really unnecessary.

Another point is your English translation - it can still use a lot of work. I know you're French and have a native predisposition of disliking it but, sadly, English is the common language and a standard for games. Some dialogues just feel disjointed and need some native language proofreader and editor to fix.

Otherwise... your game is nice, kudos for the hard work.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
yeah thas 1984 for the pc with that controls the cams, but the one in pascal bedroom?
Ouch, sorry, that works for the cams computer and for the safe, but for the one in Pascal's bedroom earlier I don't know, I would have to check, and cannot do it now.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Well done Eric, what a long way from that first episode. The atmosphere in the red room is damn hot, I could almost smell the ass through the screen :)
Keep it up!

Bien joué Eric, que de chemin depuis ce premier épisode. L’ambiance de la red room est sacrément chaude, j’ai presque senti l’odeur du cul au travers de l’écran :)
Continue comme ça !

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Just saw this pop up in Latest and decided to crawl the thread again and holy fuck... After reading through the clusterfuck of a mess of excuses and explanations throughout the thread, I'll keep to my initial conclution and fuck right off again I see, after ranting some, that is, but keep in mind, I've not touched it since v3.2 and dont intend to do so either for my own sanitys sake, so feel free to ignore this post if you're so inclined.

If the things I rant about where removed after v3.2, does not matter to me, as the things I rant about is what my experience and opinion with this title is, not yours. If you like the game, good on you. But you do not dictate how my experience of it was, or what my opinion should be. Dont like my opinion? Good. Great even, as I do not expect everyone, or even anyone to do so, but do not bitch and moan about me being an ass or whateverthefuck it should be, needlessly. Be cordial about it, and I'll be cordial. Act like an ass, and I'll be a dirty fucking bastard and act like my cock is made of unobtanium. In other words, just act like a semi-decent bipedal monkey.

This dev, "artistic" or not, has no fucking clue how to properly write a game/script/story as SeveredRealms pointed out earlier in the thread, as there is a lack of clear split in the paths, just to give an example. Not only that, but some of the things in the game, sould've not even been included, as it contadicts so much of what the dev has said in post release, no matter how it gets spun. It just does not add up.

I'll give you a rant I think many will agree with, as an example of terrible writing and poor choice of "plot"....
Enter;
Zoe(yeah she's flirty, but there is a limit to what flirting is), and a few other things:

Not only was there objectively romance vibes in the dialogues with Zoe, not to forget that there was fullblown sexual relations to top it off, but she explicitly thought of the MC as "he may be the one" immediatly after more or less, and BAM! Dan the lame ass Man! comes sailing in from nowhere. Making this game, by F95Z tag description, NTR*, and even then, there was that fucking photoshoot too, which by the way, was not avoidable IIRC.

Official thread definition of NTR tag* said:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, apparently, she was never considered, or intended to come off as a LI? What the actual fuck is going on? I cant even any more with this game.... And that is not even used in the meme sense either. I literaly cant even. That's how bad the writing is. It started out as a pretty good game, given the language barrier and all that, as I've said in one of my previous posts, but when ep3 came out, it went down the shitter, fast, for more reasons than the whole NTR debate that raged on and overshadowed nearly everything else bad about that ep, as there was so much shit going on in the writing overall.

And adding that a LI suddenly no longer is a LI in post scriptum on top of it all is just plain bad pratice. Especially when said LI was written as such, then added in for the players to experience as such, believing it to be such. And to top it off, have actual relations of any form within the LI sphere and having a glimpse into said "totaly not a LI"'s head of her thought of us being "the one", to then get a post scriptum, on a forum, not even in game, telling us she is actually not intended to be or even intended come off as a LI? Yeah no, not gonna fly. Fess up to fucking up instead, as it seems like a weak excuse for changing your mind midway through something in regards to Zoe to be honest. Or it's just something that got forgotten or something, the writing comes of as just having the start and end in mind, with no outline for the plot inbetween it all.

Over all, the game started out good, but failed miserably when ep3 came and fucked it over. I saw some statements about changes to the game and such, but I am not even going to check it out, as I had enough from the last time. I dont even know how much, if any substantial amount of content was added this update. And I highly doubt that this game is salvageable at all at this point for me, given some of the things the dev laid out here. Which actually sucks, because the parts that I liked, where actually pretty good, not amazing, but pretty fucking good. The writing might have been cleaned up and parts might've changed, but at this point it would just look like some hasty oh shit! moment fix to me, just to avoid one or more tags.

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Dont forget using drug to make girls have sex is also considered rape in most countries but nahhhhhhhhh that tag isnt needed either along with the other few that are missing.
Ah yes, almost forgot about that! :HideThePain: Das bist ein kleine wunder medizin! I can almost hear the mad scientist from CoDWaW shouting it :KEK:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Romance for starters.
Well, no intention to reignite "flames" I have seen passing, but there is the possibilty for the MC to have romantic intentions and feelings for the female giving the name to the game, and viceversa.
It is just no a plain all roses romantic story, there is a dark aspect, the MC will have to save Lucie from a situation where she put herself, and she is not one dimensional.

If this can be of any consolation though, I have actually met myself more than one young woman around Lucie's suggested age, who had similar behaviour in some aspects, some apparent contradictions are not contradiction.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Well, no intention to reignite "flames" I have seen passing, but there is the possibilty for the MC to have romantic intentions and feelings for the female giving the name to the game, and viceversa.
It is just no a plain all roses romantic story, there is a dark aspect, the MC will have to save Lucie from a situation where she put herself, and she is not one dimensional.

If this can be of any consolation though, I have actually met myself more than one young woman around Lucie's suggested age, who had similar behaviour in some aspects, some apparent contradictions are not contradiction.
With all due respect will you save your rant for someone else. If there is still the "possibility" of something which is not yet happened then better move that into "planned tags" keeping in mind that developer isn't new here and these kind of amateur mistakes looks downright childish or pre-planned.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
With all due respect will you save your rant for someone else. If there is still the "possibility" of something which is not yet happened then better move that into "planned tags" keeping in mind that developer isn't new here and these kind of amateur mistakes looks downright childish or pre-planned.
Actually, "rant" is rather offensive, but in any case, everything I referred to, has already happened, in the game. The game is not yet finished, of course, but there is already moments and elements of romantic love in it - though again, rather realistic.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

Drugs used on her put her in that situation. Drugs that took all her reasoning away from her, drugs she did not know she was being given. Drugs the mc knew about and if he was a man and not a pussy could have should have stopped her from being on. He could have stopped everything including her walking off from their date. A real man in a real romantic relationship would NOT have let that happen. He could have easily stopped it called in the police right then and there and the antagonist would have been put in jail that night for using a date rape drug. He could also have done it during the photo shoot when it all started and the antagonist would have been arrested for using a date rape drug. This isnt fucking romantic in any way shape or form this is a pussy that doesnt deserve a girl if he cant protect her and is not willing to risk his job to do so.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
So, anyone who played the update .Does the same bitchy LI and a fkin pussy MC shit continues or are there improvements in story.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Actually, "rant" is rather offensive, but in any case, everything I referred to, has already happened, in the game. The game is not yet finished, of course, but there is already moments and elements of romantic love in it - though again, rather realistic.
Seriously now, the only thing i had left to do was reading through magnifying glasses because the romance was nada, or it was hidden as easter present in one of the mini games.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes