tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hi, does the game end with the character in prison? Or is there a continuation in the future?

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hi, does the game end with the character in prison? Or is there a continuation in the future?
I'm working hard on day12 since one month. (1 500 lines of scripts. 74 renders )
I'm really trying to make a lot of custom endings to make your game experience interesting.

There will be 3 main paths:
- You have been faithful to Lucie
- You did some deviations and never lied
- You did lot of deviations and lied.

Each ending has its own surprises and variations of choices.
It's a bit ambitious, but I'll try :)

Eric

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I'm working hard on day12 since one month. (1 500 lines of scripts. 74 renders )
I'm really trying to make a lot of custom endings to make your game experience interesting.

Eric

ah ok great job and great game. In a personal way I would have liked the time of the new office and the red room to last longer but well, as I said, it is personal taste. Anyway great work waiting then on day 12. Thank you for your answer

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

Eric
Hi Eric, congratulations for your work, the French class in writing can be seen all. I would like to ask you, will there be the possibility to see Lucie cheating MC or will her always be faithful to Him? I wouldn't mind seeing her "riding" a different horse...
EDIT Let me explain better: would be interesting a dynamic where doing some wrong choices, Lucie get mad with MC and she allows to be banged by the first man around (or a enemy of MC).

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Un de mes JEUX préférés et en français de plus ! Félicitations pour le scénario, on dirait du vécue. J'attends avec une très grande impatience la prochaine mise à jour ! Bon courage pour la suite...
Cordialement, un FAN.
------------------------------------
One of my favorite GAMES and in French too ! Congratulations on the script, it looks like real life. I'm really looking forward to the next update! Good luck with the rest...
Sincerely, a FAN.

Reactions: SecretGame18

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
A big thanks ! I'll try to fix picture/free roam latter.

==> Can I add your work in my official version ?

(Just a little fix : You missed the gui/flag_arg.png in your archive)

View attachment 1486969
Ops...it would be a great honor to be able to help with something so minimal in your official version.
if you want when you have the dialogs of the next version let me know by private I translate them and upload it I would not have any problem. Greetings

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 791802

Overview:
"Lucie Adult Game" Day 1 to 11 (EN & FR)
"Lucie Adult Game" is a choice driven adult visual novel focusing on the fun parts of work life.
The game is packed with humour, sex, romance, drama and a rich story.
If you like submission, voyeurism, love story, sexcam, sex toys, you have the right game.
Beware, the game includes some difficult subjects: Manipulation, kidnapping, drugs, exhibition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-19
Release Date: 2021-10-15
Developer: thanos255 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.3.3
Language: English, French
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

About the game:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 791810 View attachment 1230694 View attachment 936670 View attachment 1453632 View attachment 936669 View attachment 936672 View attachment 936671 View attachment 1453637 View attachment 791813 View attachment 791814 View attachment 791815 View attachment 1230695 View attachment 1230696 View attachment 1230697 View attachment 1230698 View attachment 1230700 View attachment 1230702 View attachment 936668 View attachment 1230699 View attachment 1230701 View attachment 1453639 View attachment 1453636 View attachment 1453635 View attachment 1453634 View attachment 1453633 View attachment 1453631 View attachment 791811 View attachment 791812 View attachment 1453638
Great game. Good content with very decent choices and doesn't feel like choices are a given and it's a nice game.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Great game. Good content with very decent choices and doesn't feel like choices are a given and it's a nice game.
Thanks for this feedback.

Can I ask to add me a Review on F95 ? Click on the stars :)
1636785872258.png
It's important to me.

Best regards,
Eric.

A Little Gift : (day12 under construction)

day12_ending2_garden_vue_ext_nue.jpg
day12_hotel_room_cecilia_spank.jpg

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hi, I'm looking for a spanish proofreader for this version 3.3.4

(3.3.4 is only for add spanish langage. Freeroam are no translate in spanish for the moment.)

or mega

If you want to fix something, can you open spanish.zip. It's the spanish text file.

Contact me on MP.
1637133931541.png
1637133977099.png

Best regards,
Eric.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for a spanish proofreader for this version 3.3.4

(3.3.4 is only for add spanish langage. Freeroam are no translate in spanish for the moment.)

Google Drive
or mega Mega

If you want to fix something, can you open spanish.zip. It's the spanish text file.

Contact me on MP.
View attachment 1504169
View attachment 1504181

Best regards,
Eric.
the points icon no longer appears to me. I don't know if it's because it was removed or because of a bug

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
the points icon no longer appears to me. I don't know if it's because it was removed or because of a bug
I made the choice to remove them visually.
They are always calculated in the background.
I preferred to use variables for each individual choice.

I make a summary on the 12th day of the game and all your choices will be taken into account. There will be endings for all kind of players.

Reactions: samys and acatoy

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Does "choice driven" mean that I'm constantly given nonchoices like the "stay home watching tv" thing? Why am I given a choice if it doesn't matter what I do?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does "choice driven" mean that I'm constantly given nonchoices like the "stay home watching tv" thing? Why am I given a choice if it doesn't matter what I do?
"Choice driven" as far as I know, is SUPPOSED to mean "every choice you make can change the outcome of the story." Not sure if that is what happens in this game, cause I have yet to play this one.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
French

Franchement je suis sur le cul..............

J'ai jouer le jeu en français uniquement ( quel bonheur de voir enfin ) un jeu français ou tu ne lis pas une trad à la google trad ou robotiser....

J'ai crus comprendre que ce jeu est le premier de l'auteur, mais FUCK l'histoire est bien ficeler et cohérente, il y a des petits bonnus cacher à trouver ( je kiff ), il y a des énigmes aussi ( que je ne n'ai pas trouver comme l'auteur de joie ).

Les (minis jeux intégrer son parfait)

Mon seul et unique regret c'est la disparition des icones en haut à gauche de l'écran, je crois qu'il serais bien de juste ajouter une option et de laisser les joueurs choisir de les afficher ou non.

Bravo vraiment voila ce qu'il manque, des jeux bien écris pas en mode robotiser. ou tu ne baise pas à tout va sans flirt ou passer du temps avec les personnages. Des bonnus cacher et une cohérence avec l'histoire et la relation entre les personnages.
Je ne sais pas si la version 3.3.5 est la version final ( pas encore fini le jeu ) ?

English :

Frankly I'm on the ass..............

I played the game in French only (what a joy to finally see) a French game where you don't read a google trad or robotic translation....

I thought I understood that this game is the first one of the author, but FUCK the story is well tied up and coherent, there are little hidden bonnus to find ( I kiff ), there are enigmas too ( that I didn't find, like the author of joy ?).

The (mini) games are perfect.

my one and only regret is the disappearance of the icons on the top left of the screen, i think it would be nice to just add an option and let the players choose to display them or not.

I think it would be nice to just add an option and let players choose whether or not to show them. this is what's missing from the game, well written games that aren't robotic. where you don't fuck around without flirting or spending time with people. good hiding and coherence with the story and the relationship between the characters.
I don't know if version 3.3.5 is the final version ( not finished the game yet )

Translated with (free version)

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes