Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
What do the numbers next to Lucie's portrait mean? There's a number to the left of her and a number to her right.
the dev already answerd the question when I asked on the previous page here is his answer:
Originally I wanted to use the "friendship" and "sex" points to unlock future dialogues/scenes.
I quickly realized that it was frustrating in many cases, to realize that a sentence said a long time ago can have a big impact later on. And from a program point of view, I couldn't even figure out what.

I preferred to use a system of : 1 choice = 1 variable which allows me to be much more precise about past actions taken.

However, They are hidden, but I will use these points to propose alternative endings, complete and playable depending on all the choices made by the player. It's ambitious, but I'm mature enough in the game to do it now.

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
How do you get past the ran away from the red room? Is it even possible if you aren't playing this on a computer???
Yes, of course. I made sure no one got stuck at the red door on day 11. Just hit it 3 times in a row if you don't have the right tools.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
How do you escape the red room? I hit every key before the bar goes down and yet it ALWAYS says I am too slow.....
2 parameters come into play, the noise made during the infiltration. If you didn't have the right tools, you made more or less noise.
And the success of the QTE.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Can
2 parameters come into play, the noise made during the infiltration. If you didn't have the right tools, you made more or less noise.
And the success of the QTE.

What do you mean? What are the right tools? I got into the room. I obviously have sex with Lucie. My partner in crime knocks the guard out. The other girls in the place scream.

I quickly grab the clothes and run. At this point buttons flash on the screen. I hit them all but yet it always says I am too slow and am caught.

What can I do differently to get past this? Does the partner have to have sex with the guard in the red room as well? What tools? I grabbed the meat, cell phone, electronic code thing, wire cutters I Believe.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Can
What do you mean? What are the right tools? I got into the room. I obviously have sex with Lucie. My partner in crime knocks the guard out. The other girls in the place scream.

I quickly grab the clothes and run. At this point buttons flash on the screen. I hit them all but yet it always says I am too slow and am caught.

What can I do differently to get past this? Does the partner have to have sex with the guard in the red room as well? What tools? I grabbed the meat, cell phone, electronic code thing, wire cutters I Believe.
Have you got this sentence :
"Since the start of your infiltration, you have done lots of noise. The security guard called the police 20 minutes ago."
If yes, it's about tools.
If no, it's about QTE. Are you on android or windows ? do you make error ? You can have 2 errors on 9 trys.

The best tools are "photo" + "passe-partout" (or magnetic door opener).

Crowbar is wonderful but very noisy.
You make noise if you have : no tool for dog, no tool for first door, if you use Crowbar, i fyou hit red door 3 times.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Have you got this sentence :
"Since the start of your infiltration, you have done lots of noise. The security guard called the police 20 minutes ago."
If yes, it's about tools.
If no, it's about QTE. Are you on android or windows ? do you make error ? You can have 2 errors on 9 trys.

The best tools are "photo" + "passe-partout" (or magnetic door opener).

Crowbar is wonderful but very noisy.
You make noise if you have : no tool for dog, no tool for first door, if you use Crowbar, i fyou hit red door 3 times.
I never get told about noise.

I have my cell phone for the flash light, the electo door opener, meat to through for the dogs, I erase the cameras and turn them off.

When I leave the red room, I hit the buttons as quick as I can. There is always a sound except for the 1st button attempt. It always says I am to slow. I am playing the compressed version with joiplay on my Android. I just downloaded the actual Android version and was gonna give it a go on there in case there is a sensitivity issue with compressed and joiplay. Maybe I am not hitting the correct area on the words as they appear?

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Take this version on my website. I fixed the android version with a virtual keyboard :

1634660639103.png

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes