ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Has anyone save?
I have one, but it is at the end of day 11, you can do "rollback" from that to go a bit backwards and modify some choices, to see the impact, but still, it is not from early in the game. And I could send it only in a couple of days from now, I do not have access right now to the computer where I have that save

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
What does no Li mean?
LI = Love interest.
You can have romance with the LI in the game. Here, it's Lucie.

I had to add this sentence, because some people regretted not being able to follow the love with Zoe and all the girls of the game at the same time.

Reactions: Ren65

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Really a good game, well written with exquisite female characters. The dev is really doing a great work. The story is interesting, the plot is good and a lot of scenes very arousing. One of the best 10-15 adult games in F95.
My two final cent: Lucy is too faithful to MC, a small route with some betrayal would be fine :devilish: .

Reactions: SecretGame18

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, no matter what, will it end with MC in jail, right? Or there is another way when we hack Pascal's pc?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So, no matter what, will it end with MC in jail, right? Or there is another way when we hack Pascal's pc?
Hmm, cannot disclose stuff about which I am not even sure 100%, but let's just say that the "end with the MC in jail" may not be so definitive, for the "end" part...

Reactions: underoath27

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I think the game is OK... Simply the creator should add some function like "if code_gun=True" for not write down all those passwords that make you really hate the game. can also still be need to write down but if the "code_gun=True" a new line pop up with something like "can be that he uses the poster date 1984?".
This is just a suggestion

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Pascal room password is what? I have the following code from his PC office 9-12-15-22-5-16-1-18-20-15-21-26-5

Tried to enter the whole code (but too big), the 1st 4 digits, last 4 ones and delta between any successive number but none of them work. Thanks.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Pascal room password is what? I have the following code from his PC office 9-12-15-22-5-16-1-18-20-15-21-26-5

Tried to enter the whole code (but too big), the 1st 4 digits, last 4 ones and delta between any successive number but none of them work. Thanks.
It is a code. Entering numbers is not solution.

They are numerical order of the alphabet. So number 1 is A , number 2 is B , number 3 is C, etc. (dont forget to use american alphabet)
So you will write the letters in the order: first is "I" (number 9) , second is "L" (number 12) , ... etc... , the last is "E" (number 5)

Long story short, password is: ilovepartouze

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough MOD asap :LOL: :)
It 100% does.

Also the inconsistencies in the story is annoying the hell out of me, how how much Lucy trusts pascal and goes against the MC at every turn is infuriatingly annoying.
I don't understand why the MC doesnt tell her the actual proof he does have. From the Toilets at work when he overheard them talking.
The fact that they put stuff in the drinks at the party.
When he talks about it later Lucy just gets mad and calls the MC jealous and says that pascal is oh so great.
It's just bad storytelling.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes