gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Looked at the update and the English is still a broken mess, some of it near unintelligible. Makes it tricky to play the game when half the time you're not sure who's supposed to be saying what.

Apart from that, not much content in this update, but I suppose it hasn't been that long since the last release so fair enough.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
There isn't a walkthrough, anyway not yet ...
For now you have to make some saves, and try all the diferent choices, to see what will get you the most scenes
(That's how I did it, because I wanted to get everything with Margo :p:LOL:)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent links and mega links are dead :(
In future feel free to ping my username here and I'd be happy to fix the links! in this case it was just a super old link (the torrent is actually still alive and seeded but instead hosted at a subdomain).

Anyways, building torrent for new release now so will edit this comment when ready.

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
In future feel free to ping my username here and I'd be happy to fix the links! in this case it was just a super old link (the torrent is actually still alive and seeded but instead hosted at a subdomain).

Anyways, building torrent for new release now so will edit this comment when ready.
Okey

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes