althworld

May 12, 2018
You don't NEED anything. You can certainly ASK nicely. I'm sure it will be done but you NEED some patience.
I was simply stating something, so I don't see how my comment could be interpreted as being not nice, but ok.

Still, I do 'NEED' the compressed version, though, not torrent.

Reactions: leon02457

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Why grey eyebrows? ... that looks horrible.

2. Bugged for the get go.

The first choice doesn't work without a bug.

No matter what you pick (refuse or calling the assistant) the MC will mention that his assistant promised a surprise in the car.

And you remember the last night (not confused how the wife reacts) - when you dont answer Julia's call there should be the plausible question what happend the last night later when you call her. Not as an option in that case, but just an auto call to her.

And when you talk to Julia before you try to call Kelly you still tell her that Kelly wont talk to you.
The dialog makes no sense when you dont talk to her in the right order ...
Dont give the option for the order of the calls when there are no changes in the script.

Later in the talk with Natasha it bugs out even more and you get the dialog options of Julia ... (when you tell Natasha that she looks like a whore).

And why does the other guy about our marriage trouble when we dont know about it ourself? We only know that the wife is angry and want to divorce. But when you refuse the first call you dont know why ...

Later in the house when you listen in to the daughter and mother and then talk to the maid -after that the first dialog is repeating and you end in another loop. So again, you are forced to pick specific choices to progress.

And why doesn't answer Julia the calls even if we hide her in the bathroom and she doesnt get caught? ...

Not very promising tbh - the game seems to be broken or the dev does not care about consistency in his story.

3. Then the writing - some of the usual errors (about Tasha "...let him suck my dick"). But not that bad - you can understand what is going on... but it is quite bare bones. But the story is stupid - the dudes daughter refuses to suck her bf but is fucking the MC right away just bc her mom gave the MC a bj? ... o_O

4. Renders are ok-ish. Lighting is flat and the girls look strange sometimes. Mouth and teeth e.g.

5. Get rid of the pointless hot spot clicking. When there is no choice and you are forced to finger her or undress her - then dont bother the player with that crap.

mediocre at best at this point, mainly because of all the broken scripts or choices that dont matter at all as it seems.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018

No matter what you pick (refuse or calling the assistant) the MC will mention that his assistant promised a surprise in the car.

And you remember the last night (not confused how the wife reacts) - when you dont answer Julia's call there should be the plausible question what happend the last night later when you call her. Not as an option in that case, but just an auto call to her.

And when you talk to Julia before you try to call Kelly you still tell her that Kelly wont talk to you.
Dont give the option for the order of the calls when there are no changes in the script.

Later in the talk with Natasha it bugs out even more and you get the dialog options of Julia ... (when you tell Natasha that she looks like a whore).

And why does the other guy about our marriage trouble when we dont know about it ourself? We only know that the wife is angry and want to divorce. But when you refuse the first call you dont know why ...

Later in the house when you listen in to the daughter and mother and then talk to the maid -after that the first dialog is repeating and you end in another loop. So again, you are forced to pick specific choices to progress.

And why doesn't answer Julia the calls even if we hide her in the bathroom and she doesnt get caught? ...

Not very promising tbh - the game seems to be broken or the dev does not care about consistency in his story.

3. Then the writing - some of the usual errors (about Tasha "...let him suck my dick"). But not that bad - you can understand what is going on... but it is quite bare bones. But the story is stupid - the dudes daughter refuses to suck her bf but is fucking the MC right away just bc her mom gave the MC a bj? ... o_O

4. Renders are ok-ish. Lighting is flat and the girls look strange sometimes. Mouth and teeth e.g.

5. Get rid of the pointless hot spot clicking. When there is no choice and you are forced to finger her or undress her - then dont bother the player with that crap.

mediocre at best at this point, mainly because of all the broken scripts or choices that dont matter at all as it seems.
i have to agree with you, and looking girl by girl there isnt much to apreciate quality wise... the maid at the beginning had sex with the MC just because...
The girl in the limo seems to be just a random bitch, too easy.
The stewardess, that is quite beautiful, is fucking that fat bastard by the looks of it...so its a BIG no.
The blonde milf is doing the maid and im not fond of bi/lesbian girls, AND the player CANT avoid her....
Her daughter seemed a good target but its quite obvious that we are not going to have a good progression with her too...
And the size of the updates doesnt help too.....
Im seeing now that this game its not really promising.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i have to agree with you, and looking girl by girl there isnt much to apreciate quality wise... the maid at the beginning had sex with the MC just because...
The girl in the limo seems to be just a random bitch, too easy.
The stewardess, that is quite beautiful, is fucking that fat bastard by the looks of it...so its a BIG no.
The blonde milf is doing the maid and im not fond of bi/lesbian girls, AND the player CANT avoid her....
Her daughter seemed a good target but its quite obvious that we are not going to have a good progression with her too...
And the size of the updates doesnt help too.....
Im seeing now that this game its not really promising.
the Stewardess scene almost made me quit i dont need to see/know that. just give the fat dude ED so he wont be interested in sex:LOL:

but yeah the game is getting too big in size

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019

You just spend some time "Reviewing" the game , why not post it in the apropriate section and give also your "points" , i agree with what you said but better add this on reviews so it want be wasted :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You just spend some time "Reviewing" the game , why not post it in the apropriate section and give also your "points" , i agree with what you said but better add this on reviews so it want be wasted :)
Good point. I tend not to rate games to early, and the lenght didnt felt so long - but I realized no that it might be the 5. release of this game ... Felt more like a 0.2 ...

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you advance when theres just you and margo in the office and you take off her skirt and panties? ive clicked everywhere and nothing it needs a walkthrough badly thanks for any help

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Is there a particular reason why the MC has grey old-man eyebrows alongside his full chestnut brown head of hair?

Or did the dev spend hours upon hours of work and rendering time not being able to figure out how to change color pallets in Daz3D or whatever?

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Dude what are You Smoking?? Brown Hair and Grey Eyebrows?? Yeahh no thx...Not playing this with this strange looking Guy but thx for the Work

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub$
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes