Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I made it !
at first choose NO with Mark Then with Margo choose 1,2,2,1,1 Margo will ask you 'did you cheat on your wife ?' choose 2 then choose'of course, the young' then 'yes,with a young'...........enter the bathroom , why are you in the guest bathroom , you wanted me to fuck you !
I'm gonna try this ty

But seriously I want a WT or WT mod for this vn. Nice that some of you don't need it but apparently I do

Reactions: CircaAD

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
how do you advance when theres just you and margo in the office and you take off her skirt and panties? ive clicked everywhere and nothing it needs a walkthrough badly thanks for any help
I hope you are able to overcome that part, you have to touch over margo's head, if I am not wrong. Try it. Also, I can give you the saves if you need. Good luck.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
clerikk, first of all thanks for this wonderful, awesome game, and very sorry for pinging you. The reason for pinging (may sound childish) is that I am here with a request. Before requesting though, you have every right to berate me or reprimand me, as I am freeloader (not a patron that is) and I feel I have no right to make such wishes or requests. (Sorry, I am stalling actually...... :cry: :cry: ) . My request is that please do not abandon this game. After (I know, I am not supposed to name other games here but sorry, not sorry) Lexi, chains of pleasure, it is one of my favorite VN (ADULT GAMES). As I told earlier, I donot have much rights to request this but, please if you ever have any troubles you can linger or delay the update but please donot abandon it. I donot know why many of the "gamers" dislike this game. For me it is an awesome game and underrated game. The plot is very unique and as someone had aptly pointed out earlier, now in the rat race of "incest games", your game is like a gust of fresh air. There will always be critics in any and all domains of life, (even this post of mine will be facepalmed I know for sure) but donot let these trolls and critics bring you down. Not everything in world is perfect. I know there are some minor spelling errors and/or the renders are may be not up to the expectation (none of the above are true for me though, I am just mentioning what some these gamers mentioned earlier, I find it to be perfect) but we should welcome and support any new games and following by the tag against your name, I take it that you are a 'newbie'. Anyway, the message has gotten very long, the purpose of this message was show some gratitude (not financially though, I am sorry) for your game, and request for never abandoning the project. P.S : I really liked the scenes of mc with margo, and to some extent hillary, so in future (since I donot know your plans regarding this project) please consider adding more of their scenes. It was my personal opinion though..... I am so addicted to this game, I could not sleep at night out of excitement to play the game (as I had downloaded it late at night and played a little bit after downloading). Looking forward to the update. Belated merry christmas, and advanced happy new year 2022. Thank you for reading it patiently, till now.

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
clerikk, first of all thanks for this wonderful, awesome game, and very sorry for pinging you. The reason for pinging (may sound childish) is that I am here with a request. Before requesting though, you have every right to berate me or reprimand me, as I am freeloader (not a patron that is) and I feel I have no right to make such wishes or requests. (Sorry, I am stalling actually...... :cry: :cry: ) . My request is that please do not abandon this game. After (I know, I am not supposed to name other games here but sorry, not sorry) Lexi, chains of pleasure, it is one of my favorite VN (ADULT GAMES). As I told earlier, I donot have much rights to request this but, please if you ever have any troubles you can linger or delay the update but please donot abandon it. I donot know why many of the "gamers" dislike this game. For me it is an awesome game and underrated game. The plot is very unique and as someone had aptly pointed out earlier, now in the rat race of "incest games", your game is like a gust of fresh air. There will always be critics in any and all domains of life, (even this post of mine will be facepalmed I know for sure) but donot let these trolls and critics bring you down. Not everything in world is perfect. I know there are some minor spelling errors and/or the renders are may be not up to the expectation (none of the above are true for me though, I am just mentioning what some these gamers mentioned earlier, I find it to be perfect) but we should welcome and support any new games and following by the tag against your name, I take it that you are a 'newbie'. Anyway, the message has gotten very long, the purpose of this message was show some gratitude (not financially though, I am sorry) for your game, and request for never abandoning the project. P.S : I really liked the scenes of mc with margo, and to some extent hillary, so in future (since I donot know your plans regarding this project) please consider adding more of their scenes. It was my personal opinion though..... I am so addicted to this game, I could not sleep at night out of excitement to play the game (as I had downloaded it late at night and played a little bit after downloading). Looking forward to the update. Belated merry christmas, and advanced happy new year 2022. Thank you for reading it patiently, till now.
Belzebub, thank you very much for your kind words about me. I want to dispel your fears that I will abandon this project. The game will continue to be updated and developed regularly. I have a scenario that has different endings to the game, depending on the player's choice. I would really like to release longer updates, but at the moment creating this VN is not my main occupation, I do it in my spare time from my main job. I don't care about trolls and other inadequate commenters. The dog barks, but the caravan moves on. I accept reasonable criticism and listen to the opinion of the community. I will not try to please everyone, because it is not possible, I will stick to the intended way.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Thank you for the assurance, may GOD bestow you with his blessings and prosperity, and may you be more successful, happiest person. Also, I had already told you that it does not matter how late it may be, just delay it or postpone it if needed. It is understandable. I know how much hard work we have to go through to make two ends meet. You cannot solely depend on game-making to run a family, at least not until it has a lumpsome amount of patrons or supporters who are guaranteed to support you in all times. Thank you for replying and disclosing the intention of continuation of this amazing project. Keep up the good work of amazing us with your work.

Reactions: clerikk

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
It looks like I'm going to have to try this game. The women look great with good, not over-sized proportions. Not crazy with all the tags, but will have to try it out.

Reactions: Belzeebub$

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since people keep asking and none of the regulars seems disposed to take it on, I've knocked together a quick walkthrough.
Updated for version 7.0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Since people keep asking and none of the regulars seems disposed to take it on, I've knocked together a quick walkthrough.

You are a hero kind poster. Much thanks and respect :love:

Reactions: gregers

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021

That's great. Can you hack it into a single file, please?
Edit: Nevermind. I did it. It's bigger that I thought. Good job.

View attachment Bastard WT-5.1.txt

Last edited:

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020

That's great. Can you hack it into a single file, please?
Edit: Nevermind. I did it. It's bigger that I thought. Good job.

View attachment 1567473
Well, thanks to both of you. If you donot mind I converted the txt file into pdf, if anyone wants it.
Again, thanks both of you. There is also This WT. I am sure both are same. But since mine is posted to OP, thought I should update it. Please thank gregers for the walkthrough

Last edited:

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I wish Happy New Year 2022 -- to everyone in this thread. May the new year bring happiness and prosperity to everyone.

"Specially for clerikk" - May this new year be the best year for you and you get all your wishes fulfilled and your game gets a standout recognition from everyone and anyone who is related to adult gaming and this forum. May GOD keep you healthy and give you all success in life. Best of luck with your life and definitely with your game. Keep up the good work. I did not want to disturb you as you may be busy with the development of the game or rls, so I did not ping/tag you. Thank you for giving us the experience of this amazing game. (y) (y) (y)

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes