evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
6th image on the overview.

Why is he standing like that? Is he gay or a child? Its weird and cringe.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
clerikk
Better to compress Android port.

Add opacity slider. Tired of black text box. (Like adding insult to injury, no there is no "hide" button too). Total disappointed in that case

& Fix this error;

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you advance when theres just you and margo in the office and you take off her skirt and panties? ive clicked everywhere and nothing it needs a walkthrough badly thanks for any help

Reactions: Degro

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
how do you advance when theres just you and margo in the office and you take off her skirt and panties? ive clicked everywhere and nothing it needs a walkthrough badly thanks for any help
Just click on her skirt first, than on her panties, but do this in a controlled smooth manner, don't click on it like a mad man :LOL:

Be patient, do this, and the reward will be worth your while ... very good hot scene with the lovely Margo :love:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
This game doesn't need a walkthrough at the moment, just make some saves here and there and explore the different options. Dev made a good thing with 'meaningfull' choices, they will lead to different scenes with the LI's ...

Reactions: Anonymux

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one. Selamlar Herkese.

Updated: 16.12.2021
Game/Creator: Clerik - F95zone -
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: 5.1
Language: Turkish
Size : 3.5 GB
OSX : Win32/64 Linux Turkish Translated Topıc

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I want Walkthrough or Walkthrough mod, so I know which paths I'm on... Because I don't want him to fail or fall with the gold diggers

Reactions: Jerry_Snow

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
This game doesn't need a walkthrough at the moment, just make some saves here and there and explore the different options. Dev made a good thing with 'meaningfull' choices, they will lead to different scenes with the LI's ...
it NEED a Walkthrough , man, I spent an hour to finish Tasha's scene without hanging out with her in limo

Reactions: CircaAD

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
it NEED a Walkthrough , man, I spent an hour to finish Tasha's scene without hanging out with her in limo
Agreed. Margo's conversation is 5 or 6 choices deep, and there only seems to be one path through that fast tracks her relationship. That's way too many saves.

Reactions: Jerry_Snow

MiLoN094

Aug 20, 2021
Guys need a walkthrough badly
I just spent two hours to see Margo's bathroom scene . But I couldn't.. please someone make a wt mod

Reactions: CircaAD

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I've tried every option and group there is. How do you fuck Margo in the shower? And, even if you can't, she mentions the next day how the MC fucked her. I think there is a continuity problem there. Maybe there should be a walkthrough, or a walkthrough mod for this.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes