Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You mean MC's girls get banged by other guys, or random girls?
MC's secretary forced BJ. post MC's making a move on her.

his friend/partner gets kidnapped and is forced to choose between pleasuring a guy(cant remember how) or he'll get mad and beat off over her i think.

then you get a POV from a different dude and you can make him attack other women. (again cant remember who since it's been a while that i played.)

Some girls it's heavily implied that they bang other dudes before MC has made a connection with them.

overall it's not heavy stuff i think the forced BJ was the worst if i remember right.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I haven’t picked up on this game before but I’m going to give it a go. Why are some people obsessing over the MC’s brows?

It is clearly a character choice by the developer. The MC doesn’t look generically young or short either.

I hope the developer isn’t going to be browbeaten. Make the game as you uniquely intended.:coffee:

Reactions: CircaAD

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Dude, everyone figured out that this game isn't for you, even though you haven't even played it. Why write ten posts about it? Just say your opinion and go on your way. No one's keeping you here.
I get being tired of having to have this debate but either way
1. You can just put a disclaimer in the opening page and/or have the tag placed. Not difficult and would save both yourself and others trouble. Not saying you have to but it’d be easier on you and us. Or just make it all avoidable. Not hard from a programming standpoint. But ultimately it’s your game.
2. Not hating on you or the game or similar content but stuff like that makes it an auto-no for most of us that aren’t into it so just consider any/all of the above.
3. Also, just in general, well
FDB79FE4-2F53-4E93-8CB5-3E7231E9F968.gif

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
I made a product that a lot of people may or may not like. Each player has his own opinion which he is free to express. But why try to impose your opinion, considering it the only correct, writing a bunch of comments. I respect you guys regardless of your points of view, because every view has a right to exist.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
If it takes more than 15 words to discover you dislike something maybe you need to experience more worldly affairs first.

I not bagging on his views as so much; but if by 17-20 yrs of age and you still not sure if you like, don't like _______ on an adult themed platform maybe one should not be on that adult themed platform.

If you have to question it primarily from the introduction of it (whatever it maybe), it may not be for you.
No need to have it stated in multiple post on how unsure you are of _______, period.

JMTC...

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I missed a scene with margo and maid at the pool that i saw in img folder, what was the requirement for that?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bit buggie, completely jumped a scene with an error during Jill's.

What do you want? delete all my posts if they bother you.Lol. NP.
Only mods can delete posts but he does have a point, you don't need to keep repeating yourself.

Reactions: Onetogo

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so I've been using the walk through with the previous version saves...I loaded my previous save (with no WT, as it's presently out of date) and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
At first I thought it was a harem story, but in the last two updates I found out that the author wanted to turn the game into a crime story .
To be honest, I think it's a good adjustment because there are so many good harem games out there , this game hard to beat the classics .
But in the game of crime stories, this one's sex scenes and tits are top notch .
Update speed is also good, basic once every two months, the work as a whole really can't find any problems .
If this work is finished in the current state, the author will get good word of mouth .

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Hillary gets tied up with Julia ? wtf when did that happen ? in my game she was having a holiday with her mum O_O THen she just grabbed. Julia just got freed. I just finished the content now and was going to say its been an intersting game. I did like being ab le to be rough and forceful at times. Would of liked to see Bruce punish that les girl more, but oh well. Maybe a line the dev didnt want to cross. /shrugs . But then the no.1 girl I want to see suffer, well is obviously the wife. Hope the MC has something planned for her. hate to think he'd loose. Lawyer girl is hott too.

So theres all these different paths that im not aware off ? Makes me a little annoyed as I would of liked to have known the outcomes without it being hidden.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Glad Jill is now safe but should have given the option to not see the double rape of her - and now you have a second kidnapping
the story seems to be going in cirlces

Reactions: Luka 210

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .... now this is way way awesome .... i have not seen a game here that comes close to this bastard :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

keep up the great work

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: clerikk
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes