neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
clerikk
I cannot seem to unlock the threesome scene at the pool with Margo and Kira Do I have to completely reject Hillary? Because I've also seen in the renders folder and it seems that Hillary is kidnapped along with Julia but in my playthrough she's only kidnapped at the end while on holiday with Margo

Indeed,I am stuck there. Anyway to bypass?
Did you clicked on her skirt?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
If all sex scenes were animated and MC looked younger this would be in my top 5 games. MC looks older than he is Heck i'm 45 and i don't look that old. He looks like he is in his mid to late 50's.

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
That's not the wife, Julia just works for him.

MC's wife hasn't had any sex scenes at all. She's only been in a couple of scenes asking for a divorce after catching him getting a bj at a party.
Thanks for pointing this out, I translated incorrectly to "wife".
His "office wife" a.k.a his "personal/executive assistant" is me using slang that didn't translate well I think.

This is my mistake, too much wine, too late at night.

Thought, I stand by the rest of my statement.

Dude, you have no idea what the NTR is. :ROFLMAO:
According to F95, NTR is anything that is designed to cause jealousy, so would that not be the criteria for the tag?... Are you saying that is wrong? :unsure: If I am mistaken I apologize.

Reactions: Akainu456

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for pointing this out, I translated incorrectly to "wife".
His "office wife" a.k.a his "personal/executive assistant".

This is my mistake, too much wine, too late at night.

Thought, I stand by the rest of my statement.

According to F95, NTR is anything that is designed to cause jealousy, so would that not be the criteria for the tag?... Are you saying that is wrong? :unsure: If I am mistaken I apologize.
It does beg the question of why you'd be jealous.

Up to then, the only thing Julia had done was a lesbian scene with a receptionist. She has nothing to do with the MC sexually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: clerikk

The game master

May 19, 2022
clerikk
I cannot seem to unlock the threesome scene at the pool with Margo and Kira Do I have to completely reject Hillary? Because I've also seen in the renders folder and it seems that Hillary is kidnapped along with Julia but in my playthrough she's only kidnapped at the end while on holiday with Margo

Did you clicked on her skirt?
Yes but after click her skirt it open but can't go any further after that

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yes but after click her skirt it open but can't go any further after that
it takes some seconds to go forward. I had the same feeling that it was stuck. Try to make some mouse clicks and the conversation with black secretary should appear. Then you will have a similar issue when trying to undress her after the secretary is gone.

Reactions: Budokai

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
u r of course right but who care about rules and tags when even these who should supervise are not looking for main reason of problem but only clearing consequences by clearing forums and bans....

idk if they think that clearly tagged games are going to hurt dev?that ppl will not realise that they dont like that content if they dont expect it in game??? instead of just tag it and ppl will avoid it if dont like or join if like....i understant why ppl are angry later when they play something and than they got turn over in middle without warning....

The game master

May 19, 2022
it takes some seconds to go forward. I had the same feeling that it was stuck. Try to make some mouse clicks and the conversation with black secretary should appear. Then you will have a similar issue when trying to undress her after the secretary is gone.
Well is it possible to do it from Android phone..you know clicky thing

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Where it is supposed to be the exact point to click?
You can click anywhere, there is a time delay of 3 seconds and the game will continue. What is your system? Windows? Are you using the original version or the compressed version?

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
You can click anywhere, there is a time delay of 3 seconds and the game will continue. What is your system? Windows? Are you using the original version or the compressed version?
Playing on latest version of renpy (android) I think it is not compressed

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
modsashafuck need to be defined in either the script or ast.py and or both in the lines specified.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes