mariolewd

Jul 25, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10663, in script
    if saha_tasha >=5:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10663, in <module>
    if saha_tasha >=5:
NameError: name 'saha_tasha' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10663, in script
    if saha_tasha >=5:
  File "C:\Users\scrow\Desktop\Bastard-11.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\scrow\Desktop\Bastard-11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\scrow\Desktop\Bastard-11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10663, in <module>
    if saha_tasha >=5:

Windows-10-10.0.18363 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Bastard 11.1
Sun Nov 27 20:47:21 2022
Any fixes to this?

offsjje

Aug 9, 2017
My game got stuck here. Clicking around here doesn't help, neither does space or enter key.

Edit: Had to enable developer version and skip

Last edited:

mariolewd

Jul 25, 2022
this game is super broken....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10736, in script
    if saha_tasha >=5:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10736, in <module>
    if saha_tasha >=5:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10736, in script
    if saha_tasha >=5:
  File "C:\Users\scrow\Desktop\Cheats\Bastard-11.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\scrow\Desktop\Cheats\Bastard-11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\scrow\Desktop\Cheats\Bastard-11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10736, in <module>
    if saha_tasha >=5:

Windows-10-10.0.18363 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Bastard 11.1
Wed Nov 30 21:36:03 2022

deloo010

Dec 1, 2020
Hi friends, just finishing up a new episode. I really hope that the January 15 game update will be ready. As always, patrons will get the update first.
Hello Clerikk,
First of all I would like to thank you for this amazing game.
I am not sure if this is the right place to post but I have an issue or a bug in the game: Actually once in the office with Margo and when Margo bend over I cick her skirt but there is no dialog after that from Jill and I tried to click everywhere without any success. Am I missing something or is it a bug in my game? Please advise

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I'm wondering if this was avoidable or not(some step along the way to avoid the rape)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: After posting I realized that I should have made it clear I'm not against the MC and Stella in this scene, but rather not involve Bruce at all and especially how Bruce forced the rape.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm wondering if this was avoidable or not(some step along the way to avoid the rape)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: After posting I realized that I should have made it clear I'm not against the MC and Stella in this scene, but rather not involve Bruce at all and especially how Bruce forced the rape.
Only by avoiding the event entirely.

Reactions: Onetogo

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This game could be at 5 stars only if All the sex scenes were animated and the MC didn't look like he was 60. He suppose to be in his 40's but looks like an old man. Also would be better if less Maledom and Lots more romance. That last one is just me but rest i'm sure most would agree.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Only by avoiding the event entirely.
Maybe by not using that terrible MOD with terrible choices.
I haven't tried the other choices which seem to be better.
Maybe the game gets a good ending or not or maybe it's just the way it's suppose to end no matter what choices you make.
I'm just trying it with the mod to see how it ends, maybe it will be worth playing a second time or not.

Last edited:

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
I made a product that a lot of people may or may not like. Each player has his own opinion which he is free to express. But why try to impose your opinion, considering it the only correct, writing a bunch of comments. I respect you guys regardless of your points of view, because every view has a right to exist.
I'm 100 percent for artistic license. You as a Dev have every right to make your game how you want. I will say this, it is wise to make such content, or any content avoidable as that allows you a broader player base. But ultimately, it's YOUR game, so don't let haters get to you. I am 100 percent with the ntr hater club as I can't understand a man wanting to see another man fuck his girl, I'm too possessive and jealous for that. But no one has the right to complained how you make your game. Keep up the good work, as I am thankful for guys like you who provide such games for people like me to enjoy. As I am not one of your patrons and haven't given you a fucking dime, who am I to complain. So far I've enjoyed it. The secretary's not even yours when she's forced to blow the guy, anyway. Thanks for making a game this old man can enjoy and escape everyday life's hardships for just a while. If I could I wld support guys like you. Even if you put some content in your game that forces me to quit playing, I appreciate you for the enjoyment I've had so far. Don't let anyone tell you how to make your game, though if ntr is avoidable, I will thank you much. Good day and I hope you the best in your development, and may no Trojans bother you. L.L.A.P. and may the force be with you.

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes