MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
That's dependant on your choices so it is optional.

It never happened in my game.
Did you use the WT mod during your play through? I replayed it twice using the WT mod, and it seems the mod is geared to not avoiding that scene. Not sure where in the story the choice is located to change the out come , and avoid the rape scene. Any advice?

And the part where the two stewardesses were at the bar (red head and brunet that blew MC's friend earlier.), it would have been nice to have a choice of girl...considering the brunet ate the friends cum a few hours earlier. :sick:

Update to my question...
OK....(If anyone is interested), I found out where the choice is located that decides if she is RAPED or NOT... Pick the Nudes choice to avoid her rape, or pick the other and or the mod choice and it will happen.

I think I'm going to avoid the mod dual choices, and maybe avoid potential issues later in the story.
screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Did you use the WT mod during your play through? I replayed it twice using the WT mod, and it seems the mod is geared to not avoiding that scene. Not sure where in the story the choice is located to change the out come , and avoid the rape scene. Any advice?

And the part where the two stewardesses were at the bar (red head and brunet that blew MC's friend earlier.), it would have been nice to have a choice of girl...considering the brunet ate the friends cum a few hours earlier. :sick:

Update to my question...
OK....(If anyone is interested), I found out where the choice is located that decides if she is RAPED or NOT... Pick the Nudes choice to avoid her rape, or pick the other and or the mod choice and it will happen.

I think I'm going to avoid the mod dual choices, and maybe avoid potential issues later in the story.
View attachment 2183091

This is not modder fault ( LaikDink is a great modder by the way) , this scene is old and the choices did haven't none effect or codition before in the game, the DP scene was put in this LAST update.How he could predict the future?he can't update the mod from the beginning whenever an update comes out, that doesn't exist.
And let's speak the truth , what shit choice is that , you ask "let me go" and in the end u get raped and DP ???:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
One of the worst shit I've ever seen, and it doesn't make any sense.Clearly the dev wanted to force this, after this update I don't see the point in continuing to play this game, there are a lot of mistakes and bad choices by the dev.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i just got an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 12068, in <module>
NameError: name 'jil_sur' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 12068, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Bastard 11.0
Sun Nov 20 20:42:38 2022

Mar 11, 2019
This is not modder fault ( LaikDink is a great modder by the way) , this scene is old and the choices did haven't none effect or codition before in the game, the DP scene was put in this LAST update.How he could predict the future?he can't update the mod from the beginning whenever an update comes out, that doesn't exist.
And let's speak the truth , what shit choice is that , you ask "let me go" and in the end u get raped and DP ???:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
One of the worst shit I've ever seen, and it doesn't make any sense.Clearly the dev wanted to force this, after this update I don't see the point in continuing to play this game, there are a lot of mistakes and bad choices by the dev.
good to know now i can avoid it

Reactions: razardkun

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I like LaikDinks Mods but you are wrong, he can update the mod to reflect what choices do at branching plot scenes like the one...Modders do it all the time, it will just take a little longer to update the mod and people normaly rush modders. Also in some VNs to a certain extent they can predict which choices will lead to a certain result depending on how the game is coded (if that is the same in this vn I do not know). The dev did not want to force it or he would've just put it in with no option to avoid it, kinda feel like you salty and just wanna talk smak about the game and the mod choice thing was your icebreaker

• Angry
Reactions: razardkun

Kronigmeister

Feb 2, 2019
DAMN IT!!!!! Jill was about to do anything I wanted (*I* want to fuck her and I'd prefer if she had a bush) - and then there was an exception:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 12068, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Bastard 11.0
Tue Nov 22 03:59:46 2022
PLEASE fix this.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That DP scene of the wife, while avoidable still means this game should get the NTR tag now.
That's not the wife, Julia just works for him.

MC's wife hasn't had any sex scenes at all. She's only been in a couple of scenes asking for a divorce after catching him getting a bj at a party.

Reactions: clerikk

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
That's not the wife, Julia just works for him.

MC's wife hasn't had any sex scenes at all. She's only been in a couple of scenes asking for a divorce after catching him getting a bj at a party.
How nice that there are people who say the right things. Thank you.(y)

frag/ment

Sep 24, 2022
I can't believe people are more hung up on what is and isn't NTR instead of talking about the main characters' eyebrows.

Who am I kidding, this is f95.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Until it becomes a little more obvious how to avoid or mitigate the rape stuff I'm putting this one on hold.

And yeah... dem eyebrows...
No further than the previous page you have your answer if you want to keep playing the game.

Reactions: Vortex@

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
No further than the previous page you have your answer if you want to keep playing the game.
Yeah I saw that. Regardless, I think the game should be designed so that it's a lot more intuitive and actually an interesting story plotline that let's one prevent or avoid the rape. It seems a bit arbitrary, non-intuitive and gimmicky at the moment, for my tastes.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
She's a classic damsel in distress, let's have a clear fun path to try and save her. Even if we're a Bastard we can be a White Knight Bastard :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes