laeg15

May 24, 2021
I'm sorry, but the only thing Nick(MC) is successful at, is looking like a creep. Those eyebrows are jarring to look at, instant boner killer for me. Best of luck with your game, you're gonna need it.
true, i was going to give it try... even when i must play some NIK, but when i saw him it ended right in bin :)

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I was thi
It only makes sense if he went all gray but decided to dye just his hair and leave the eyebrows natural. But that would make him an idiot which is even worse. But also it looks more like he's got them covered in toothpaste rather than them being just gray.
I was thinking it looks like he coated his eyebrows with coke. Or that 'snow' spray ppl use for Christmas decorations.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
May be the eyebrows are the source of his success and manliness, like Samson and his hair, and the change in his life is that someone shave them! , how will he maintain his manliness and influence without his POWER EYEBROWS? That´s up to YOU my fellow players.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Uh so..I wrote a review for your game crrekk but it seems to have been taken down. I really liked your game and spent a lot of timing writing a detailed review, any idea why it's been taken down?

Would at least be nice to know the reason behind this so I can make the necessary changes to fit the f95 rules - which I believe I did follow. Kinda sucks cause I really did spend a lot of time writing it.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Uh so..I wrote a review for your game crrekk but it seems to have been taken down. I really liked your game and spent a lot of timing writing a detailed review, any idea why it's been taken down?

Would at least be nice to know the reason behind this so I can make the necessary changes to fit the f95 rules - which I believe I did follow. Kinda sucks cause I really did spend a lot of time writing it.
i have one idea :D

u dont only writed it.....u even spamed it :D

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes