clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Uh so..I wrote a review for your game crrekk but it seems to have been taken down. I really liked your game and spent a lot of timing writing a detailed review, any idea why it's been taken down?

Would at least be nice to know the reason behind this so I can make the necessary changes to fit the f95 rules - which I believe I did follow. Kinda sucks cause I really did spend a lot of time writing it.

I do not moderate. If something has been deleted, write to the forum administrators. I can't answer your question.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe it's because he did multiple ratings. Just hit the post button once. It may not look like the page is responding, just give it a moment.

Reactions: laeg15

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
BlasKyau I think this is not for us. At least for a while.

DEV seems like the type who likes to leave that old door open for some unwanted stuff to get into the game.

They asked before about future TAGs, and the answer was vague "the story will develop according to the scenario", for me this is already a warning sign. If he can't tell you what kind of things he wants to have in his game, as he has very controversial TAGs, then for now it's a pass.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Maybe it's because he did multiple ratings. Just hit the post button once. It may not look like the page is responding, just give it a moment.
I actually did hit it once lol, but it seems my internet must have had some connection error as I hit submit. I noticed it was posted three times but when I refreshed my page it went back down to one so I assumed it was all fine.

Gonna repost it now, hopefully it doesn't get taken down again.

Edit: I don't even have the option to write a review anymore, real shame.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I actually did hit it once lol, but it seems my internet must have had some connection error as I hit submit. I noticed it was posted three times but when I refreshed my page it went back down to one so I assumed it was all fine.

Gonna repost it now, hopefully it doesn't get taken down again.

Edit: I don't even have the option to write a review anymore, real shame.
That sucks.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
It only makes sense if he went all gray but decided to dye just his hair and leave the eyebrows natural. But that would make him an idiot which is even worse. But also it looks more like he's got them covered in toothpaste rather than them being just gray.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omi14

Oct 5, 2019
so short it is cringe. really like the maid model but the main character men... i don't know, not of my like definely.:HideThePain:

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Friends, I present to you the update Episode 2. The story of the main character continues. New characters have been introduced. This episode lays the groundwork for the continuation of the story. In the future, the main character will be able to arrange group sex, with whom and how will depend on your choice. In the same way romantic relationships with different girls will develop, if you want them to. The plan is to shorten the release time of new episodes.

Reactions: brouk

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
The eyebrows don't bother me. I have known a few people with light eyebrows and dark hair.
It's his "feature". :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I love the hosiery on the maid and some of the other girls but egads, those eyebrows!
MC looks like an old, 50's boomer who is out to crush batman or something.

Definitely needs to change something with the MC's appearance. I don't know if you were going for old (somewhat) ugly bastard, but its what I am seeing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I love the hosiery on the maid and some of the other girls but egads, those eyebrows!
MC looks like an old, 50's boomer who is out to crush batman or something.

Definitely needs to change something with the MC's appearance. I don't know if you were going for old (somewhat) ugly bastard, but its what I am seeing.
Ya know, you use the word 'boomer' like it's a bad thing.

Reactions: benny7
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes