WildDancer

Nov 19, 2019
Yeah this is going to need a dedicated man whore walkthrough or a walkthrough mod. I used save editor to up the points and still only got the HJ
I made it !
at first choose NO with Mark Then with Margo choose 1,2,2,1,1 Margo will ask you 'did you cheat on your wife ?' choose 2 then choose'of course, the young' then 'yes,with a young'...........enter the bathroom , why are you in the guest bathroom , you wanted me to fuck you !

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I made it !
at first choose NO with Mark Then with Margo choose 1,2,2,1,1 Margo will ask you 'did you cheat on your wife ?' choose 2 then choose'of course, the young' then 'yes,with a young'...........enter the bathroom , why are you in the guest bathroom , you wanted me to fuck you !
thxxx man you help soo much!!!!

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Honestly i have tried, and if we ignore the "special" eyebrows (unbearable to me),

i really don't know (if we forget it's one of the very rare real domination in side of man), it's not a very good games, many many error "(" & ")" who are clearly error of coding, does have anyone read proof ?

I'm not a game dev (and my English isn't native), but here i have at least 3 personnes better than me in English i can ask for reading after error in my English)

Anyone else than me have seen the teleportation of the guy ?
"in the car, after it's not in the car to finish in the car again."

Will pass on this one, hope it will be better one fixed for those who like it.

Reactions: Wolfje61

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
There are times when we all have to suspend our disbelief on some topic or detail while playing an adult game. But I gotta be honest, there isn't a single scenario I can conjure in my twisted head that sees a dude with dark hair and white eyebrows getting laid. In fact it's so distracting it may have ruined my ability to fap to other games.:LOL:

Hard...or maybe not so...hard pass.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This game needs a walkthrough
Well, not really true. What the game needs is better proof readers / artists / story writer / coder. This VN is really a damn low standard for an VN like many others. But i wish the Dev good luck with this project and he hopefully can improve it with time.

Reactions: User1230

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
This game is all kinds of messed up (too much to go into detail) but I have to agree with a few people that pointed it out before me - the white eyebrows are the ultimate killer.

Reactions: Lokitox8
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes