Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Kitchen scene with Kira is looping itself after choice "Take a walk around the house." She also speaks russian at one point.

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Without animations, this is an ordinary comic, that you will forget the next day. And with animations, it could be make a great visual novel.
I agree that animation would greatly improve the novel, but at the moment my comp doesn't allow me to fully use animation. In the future, I plan to rely on animation.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yowza. The English in this is badly broken and really needs a full rewrite. There are very few sentences that make sense as-is, but the core plot is entertaining and satisfying, and the images aren't half bad: The dev has largely avoided the usual impossibly beautiful models in favour of something less perfect, which makes for a welcome change.

how many sex are there in total?
I got only 2 - 1 with maid & 2nd with margo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kira and Margo are tricky: To max your points with the former, persist in giving her lewd compliments when you first meet.
With Margo, there's one choice where you can say something about her and her daughter together which gives you a Margo+Hillary point but means missing out on max points with Margo, and therefore her sex scenes.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
This update was not ready for release, errors, and language was not completely translated and or spell checked. if your unable to do animations then don’t, do an auto scene where you take renders and you choose the time sequence for them to show. its more renders but a better scene. The current renders and timing need reviewed; the renders don’t act right when clicking through this update. sometime people disappear and reappear. You’re doing good for I guess is your first game but do yourself a favor have someone else review it before release. maybe more than one person on different computers. and if I have to click on a skirt after the MC said take off your cloths then make it a movement where we see a show of the LI removing the garment. could have done a bit of strip tease show for your readers. otherwise, its a click for no real reason. I like the ideal of the game just a little more work putting it all together will improve the game alot.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent here for people that need, please remember to seed!

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This update was not ready for release, errors, and language was not completely translated and or spell checked. if your unable to do animations then don’t, do an auto scene where you take renders and you choose the time sequence for them to show. its more renders but a better scene. The current renders and timing need reviewed; the renders don’t act right when clicking through this update. sometime people disappear and reappear. You’re doing good for I guess is your first game but do yourself a favor have someone else review it before release. maybe more than one person on different computers. and if I have to click on a skirt after the MC said take off your cloths then make it a movement where we see a show of the LI removing the garment. could have done a bit of strip tease show for your readers. otherwise, its a click for no real reason. I like the ideal of the game just a little more work putting it all together will improve the game alot.
And yet for all of the so called errors.. this son of a bitch grows on me. Bookmarked and kicked back awaiting more.

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Thank you for your opinion. I will take your comments into account in the next updates.

Reactions: LionHeart 95

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I got to touch Margo in the bathroom but I am not able to do it again. I dont know what choices are required to get that option?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
There were no such errors during testing. What version did you run?
Checked everything is fine.
Compressed version but I don't think that will change the script I'm also using a save from last version

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Engrish needs a lot of checking. The premise is wrong so is the story. Too many small mistakes are annoying. Good luck and bye. Just one of many I am afraid. Why glorify the rich 1%?

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes