The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Ya know, you use the word 'boomer' like it's a bad thing.
You are right, it is a gross generalization, much like the term millennial.
Typically used to include all the worst aspects of that generation. (read bigotry)

If I'm being fair, I know there are plenty of people in the late 50's+ who are completely cool chill people who just want everyone to be who they are and enjoy life, but ooooh man are there some very bad apples in that bunch, typically those with power and money.

So in this context, considering MC is a man of wealth and power, and with him looking like a mean old fuck (at least in the face), I would not guess by looking at him that he's a part of the nice, kind people who just wants what's best for everyone subset of the boomer generation. That is a preconception on my part which I will more then happily be wrong about.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You are right, it is a gross generalization, much like the term millennial.
Typically used to include all the worst aspects of that generation. (read bigotry)

If I'm being fair, I know there are plenty of people in the late 50's+ who are completely cool chill people who just want everyone to be who they are and enjoy life, but ooooh man are there some very bad apples in that bunch, typically those with power and money.

So in this context, considering MC is a man of wealth and power, and with him looking like a mean old fuck (at least in the face), I would not guess by looking at him that he's a part of the nice, kind people who just wants what's best for everyone subset of the boomer generation. That is a preconception on my part which I will more then happily be wrong about.
Well, I'm in the middle. I'm an asshole who can control it. I'd rather let others be who they are, unless they bash me in the face with their own brand of 'fuck you'.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Where do I even begin to count the ways this Visual Novel went wrong?

Some things I cringed over:
- The writing is horrible. Even the worst Google Translate is better than this. I do not understand what is happening.
- The Dialogue Choices in the limo seem to loop around and don't do anything but confuse me.
- Why are the Protagonist's eyebrows white when he has black hair? What is even happening here?
- All the females in the game are massive cunts even when they are sucking your dick.
- There is no romance to be found anywhere here, the protagonist just seems to be swinging his dick around like a massive gigolo following the pattern of all the other men in the game.

I won't be playing future updates. I do, however, wish the developer good luck in developing this game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i would've been happy not seeing Mark getting ready to have fun with Stella. wish the bastard had E.D or some shit.

but aside from that yeah Mc seems slightly too old for me to care. and the eyebrows kinda throws everything off.

also here's hoping we can get back at the wife soon. i mean her actions are justified but eh. MC must win.:devilish:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
How the hell to fuck Margo I tried every possible choice all I got is a handjob

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Ok I managed to do it I looked through the script you should have at least 12 Margo point I don't think if that even possible but I did it with cheat and even some dialog still in Russian

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Ok I managed to do it I looked through the script you should have at least 12 Margo point I don't think if that even possible but I did it with cheat and even some dialog still in Russian
nice gotta go back and check this. thanks. (y)

Reactions: vimey
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes