neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The paths of the Christmas special are odd. Even if you get the three dresses right (without having any clue, not even girls reactions after telling them which one they will receive), you're are prompted to start again. I think that more hints would be appreciated.

which outfit goes to who in the christmas special?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koulo077

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
The paths of the Christmas special are odd. Even if you get the three dresses right (without having any clue, not even girls reactions after telling them which one they will receive), you're are prompted to start again. I think that more hints would be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i picked all these, got an anal scene with Margo but then the game ends, wtf?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
So i picked all these, got an anal scene with Margo but then the game ends, wtf?
That's why I posted that choices are weird. If the main goal is to guess the three costumes, and you succeed in it, you would expect to have sex with the three of them, but it's not the case.
Try to guess correctly for Margo and Sasha and for the two younger and doing wrong for the third one in every case. I guess this way you will have every path.

Dominator Devil

Feb 23, 2023
it takes some seconds to go forward. I had the same feeling that it was stuck. Try to make some mouse clicks and the conversation with black secretary should appear. Then you will have a similar issue when trying to undress her after the secretary is gone.
Bro it isn't going any further

Grmpybear

Aug 11, 2018
Game is broken. At the scene with Margo when shes undressing when you get to the part to remove her shirt you cant click anywhere to continue the scene.

Edit: After randomly clicking around 1500 times I found theres a small spot near her right elbow you have to click that dosent light up.
You are a God send. I couldn't find that spot for the life of me

Grmpybear

Aug 11, 2018
That's not the wife, Julia just works for him.

MC's wife hasn't had any sex scenes at all. She's only been in a couple of scenes asking for a divorce after catching him getting a bj at a party.
Not quite true... you have the choice to rape your wife after you get back from the trip

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Seriously man how can you do ntr to the girl who works with the MC you practically can't avoid the violation you ruined the game from today I'm leaving this game it had potential but ntr Man you lack, you need Money o whats
I see in the discussion of my game formed a whole sect of people who see what is not :ROFLMAO: . I mean NTR.
I will answer once, what is NTR. Although sectarians will argue that I am wrong, and their understanding of one and only right.

Netorare (abbreviated as NTR) is probably the most frequent topic of discussion in the adult gaming industry; mainly because of the definition of the term. Some people believe that NTR is when a partner/love interest cheats on the MC, others argue that NTR is when a partner/love interest purposely makes the MC jealous by interacting with another person. Another part of people believe that even memories of previous love interest sexual encounters (prior to meeting or getting to know the MC) count as NTR.

NTR is a sub-genre of hentai where a woman systematically cheats on a man, with the man becoming aware of it. Wikipedia, adult sites like itch.io, gamcore, f95 and others define NTR as "designed to cause jealousy by having a romantic interest in someone other than the MC".
Therefore, sectarians who see my game NTR can continue to shit in the comments, but it will have no effect.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I see in the discussion of my game formed a whole sect of people who see what is not :ROFLMAO: . I mean NTR.
I will answer once, what is NTR. Although sectarians will argue that I am wrong, and their understanding of one and only right.

Netorare (abbreviated as NTR) is probably the most frequent topic of discussion in the adult gaming industry; mainly because of the definition of the term. Some people believe that NTR is when a partner/love interest cheats on the MC, others argue that NTR is when a partner/love interest purposely makes the MC jealous by interacting with another person. Another part of people believe that even memories of previous love interest sexual encounters (prior to meeting or getting to know the MC) count as NTR.

NTR is a sub-genre of hentai where a woman systematically cheats on a man, with the man becoming aware of it. Wikipedia, adult sites like itch.io, gamcore, f95 and others define NTR as "designed to cause jealousy by having a romantic interest in someone other than the MC".
Therefore, sectarians who see my game NTR can continue to shit in the comments, but it will have no effect.
Unfortunately is not only in your game. :rolleyes: Many threads are contaminated with this kind of discussions. So, don't beat a dead horse. No matter how well you justify your POV, they will always explain you why you are wrong, specially because they also see their beloved harem tag, which for them it implies that they will be the only one to fuck every woman in the game.
Do the game you want, and ignore them.

Last edited:

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello Dev please mention what genre in tags on main page. Otherwise all new players asking the same questions.
I'm played before 3 updates starting I'm enjoyed the game. And im not a fan of sharing/watching scenes then quit the game. So please mention the tags for future players can read it easily.
Good luck with your project.

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Unfortunately is not only in your game. :rolleyes: Many threads are contaminated with this kind of discussions. So, don't beat a dead horse. No matter how well you justify your POV, they will always explain you why you are wrong, specially because they also see they beloved harem tag, which for them it implies that they will be the only one to fuck every woman in the game.
Do the game you want, and ignore them.
The saddest thing is that these sectarians write game reviews, and ordinary players, reading their nonsense and also become sectarians.:ROFLMAO:

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
I'm not targeting anyone directly with this comment, but... Now one important thing has been forgotten about this crappy letter combination. Many people certainly don't mind if the MC feels jealous. That jealousy specifically affects the point if the PLAYER HIMSELF feels it. Many players delve into that MC role so deeply that it starts to seem too real. Then things that do not fit into the written NTR description are also NTR. If the player feels this way and deletes the game, then we are already fucking deep on the NTR side. Both regular NTR and Lez-NTR are suitable for that. It does not separate them separately.

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
I'm not targeting anyone directly with this comment, but... Now one important thing has been forgotten about this crappy letter combination. Many people certainly don't mind if the MC feels jealous. That jealousy specifically affects the point if the PLAYER HIMSELF feels it. Many players delve into that MC role so deeply that it starts to seem too real. Then things that do not fit into the written NTR description are also NTR. If the player feels this way and deletes the game, then we are already fucking deep on the NTR side. Both regular NTR and Lez-NTR are suitable for that. It does not separate them separately.
I agree. But in order to feel jealous you need to know that you have been cheated on. There's no such thing in my game.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
I agree. But in order to feel jealous you need to know that you have been cheated on. There's no such thing in my game.
If this is the direction in this game, then it's easy to get out of here. It's not the same game as it was at the beginning. Why ruin the game by bringing questionable material and throwing a bunch of players out. Especially when everyone knows what things annoy players. This was a hell of a stupid idea to bring that material into the game. However, this is not a game tied to a specific combination of letters. A large part will not watch if you let other men do things to a woman who is near the MC or available to the MC.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes