clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
If this is the direction in this game, then it's easy to get out of here. It's not the same game as it was at the beginning. Why ruin the game by bringing questionable material and throwing a bunch of players out. Especially when everyone knows what things annoy players. This was a hell of a stupid idea to bring that material into the game. However, this is not a game tied to a specific combination of letters. A large part will not watch if you let other men do things to a woman who is near the MC or available to the MC.
I really have no words, you're just another anti-NTR sectarian who doesn't know what the NTR is. The game is done by the script and if you don't like it just don't play it. There's no need to get your snot all over the place. Read the game description and my definition of what NTR is in the post . I'm not interested, what you have made up is your own personal problems .

Last edited:

Juggman

Jun 16, 2019
Can someone explain what to do after you get Margo and Jill in the office and you lift Margo's skirt from behind her? I've clicked every inch of the screen and have gotten no results.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm not targeting anyone directly with this comment, but... Now one important thing has been forgotten about this crappy letter combination. Many people certainly don't mind if the MC feels jealous. That jealousy specifically affects the point if the PLAYER HIMSELF feels it. Many players delve into that MC role so deeply that it starts to seem too real. Then things that do not fit into the written NTR description are also NTR. If the player feels this way and deletes the game, then we are already fucking deep on the NTR side. Both regular NTR and Lez-NTR are suitable for that. It does not separate them separately.
I'm sorry but I don't understand where you're coming from. How can the MC get jealous of something he's not aware of? If the scene takes place without his knowledge, then it can't be NTR. Because as the Dev rightly says, NTR is all about provoking feelings of jealousy in the protagonist. And that's obviously impossible if he's not there to see it himself, or nobody tells him about it afterwards.

So if you don't get that, you can't be delving that deeply into the game. Because surely you'd be aware of that distinction, if that was the case? What you're really saying, is that the player IS aware of what's going on, and that causes him to become jealous, and then he projects his OWN feelings of jealousy, onto the protagonist. And then mistakenly interprets that as evidence of NTR content within the game.

Regardless of the semantics, I don't understand how anybody can be upset about the content in this game. When the Dev makes it perfectly clear from the start, what is likely to be happening in the game. He wouldn't be making a clarification of what is and isn't NTR, unless there was likely to be content in the game, that some people might mistakenly interpret to be just that. That was the whole point of bringing that up at the beginning, and suggesting that people should think cafefully before deciding to play at all.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so my question is ...there is some way to not let the secretary become a cumslut for your friend> im talking about the one who fuck your detective "friend"

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I see in the discussion of my game formed a whole sect of people who see what is not :ROFLMAO: . I mean NTR.
I will answer once, what is NTR. Although sectarians will argue that I am wrong, and their understanding of one and only right.

Netorare (abbreviated as NTR) is probably the most frequent topic of discussion in the adult gaming industry; mainly because of the definition of the term. Some people believe that NTR is when a partner/love interest cheats on the MC, others argue that NTR is when a partner/love interest purposely makes the MC jealous by interacting with another person. Another part of people believe that even memories of previous love interest sexual encounters (prior to meeting or getting to know the MC) count as NTR.

NTR is a sub-genre of hentai where a woman systematically cheats on a man, with the man becoming aware of it. Wikipedia, adult sites like itch.io, gamcore, f95 and others define NTR as "designed to cause jealousy by having a romantic interest in someone other than the MC".
Therefore, sectarians who see my game NTR can continue to shit in the comments, but it will have no effect.
It's like saying that in a tragic novel where the protagonist's best friend dies without him knowing it doesn't make it tragic bro hahaha. Its still tragic lol. That the protagonist doesn't know makes it even more tragic, same with the ntr in this game. Your reasoning seems ridiculous to me but it's still your game haha. I just wanted to reply that somewhat silly reasoning in my opinion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1686689630437.png
The fog enveloped the ladies.
Game News
Episode 2 Season 2 Released on May 30
Parallel to the work on Episode 3, dev decided to add all kinds a animation for Season 1.
Continuing to animate the first Season.
Little by little, all fragments of a big job to animate come into place.
Anyone wanna see animation as Tasha adjusts her stockings?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Bastard [S2 Ep.02] [Clerik]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Bastard-S2EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes