steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I've never played it and have read the front page then some of these recent ones about NTR or not NTR so I'll just ask a couple questions straight out! In this game does the MC get cheated on either while knowing or not knowing? If so, do the women do it willingly or are they coerced in someway? Then if yes, is the MC able to stop it or take revenge on the responsible parties?

Reactions: hyfka

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
The choices made in Season 1 have no impact on Season 2. I don't see any save import or even a qucik quizz about the decision made... What about the declaration that the choices matter?!

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The choices made in Season 1 have no impact on Season 2. I don't see any save import or even a qucik quizz about the decision made... What about the declaration that the choices matter?!
Yes, it seems so. The story takes over with the young blonde kidnapped by the bald father's old business partner. Doesn't seem to have the option to have the other possible route. And from what I've seen you can only choose which of the young employee you can/want to fuck. The black secretary and Margot are compulsory

• Sad
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I know right? Why would people waste their time talking to one another and having discussions on a discussion platform?

View attachment 2700662
Discussions are had to reach a decision. None of that is happening here, so that's not what this is. What's happening in these comments are people arguing while having their minds made up as to how they feel about a topic with closed minds unwilling to change their opinions. If we were witnessing actual discussions that would not be the case.

Last edited:

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13430, in script
if jil_sur ==1:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13430, in <module>
if jil_sur ==1:
NameError: name 'jil_sur' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13430, in script
if jil_sur ==1:
File "D:\msa097\Bastard-12.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\msa097\Bastard-12.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\msa097\Bastard-12.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 13430, in <module>
if jil_sur ==1:
NameError: name 'jil_sur' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Bastard 12.1
Fri Jun 16 18:36:10 2023

Got this thing, how to fixo_O

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Can someone explain to my dumbass how i got that error (a couple of posts higher) and how to fix it?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Oh God, I'm afraid to download the new update and continue to play this... the rape and sharing was almost too much, and now people are saying there's cuckery?!
I mean... the game is tagged "harem", and the scene with the 2 secretaries was nice... but cuckery/ntr or whatever you wanna call it, really?!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The game stop at end of EP1 i think and rolls back to start all over again,

Has anyone experience this & any idea how to continue>?

View attachment 2705085 View attachment 2705087
Well, I don't change the scripts, I extract the files, but I don't decompile the files with the code. I change only the audio, image and video files. I use it to repackage the same SDK that was used by the DEV.

Wait a while, someone will be able to give you a solution.

Reactions: Kingkela
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes