2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.2.1 with the incest patch.
The game is at the beginning, the story is just starting but it looks very promising:
-the women are hot, for example the mom and the aunt
-Una, a high school friend, is amazing (see below)
-the seduction of the mom and aunt by the MC progresses at a good pace, not too slow, not too fast
-the story seems quite standard, the MC is a student who will seduce his mom/aunt/sister, etc. but seems well managed so far
-the visuals are very good

One particular high point of this game is the character Una which is one of the prettiest, most stunning girls I've seen in a visual novel.
This game is worth playing just to see her.

The MC's friend is a bit annoying since the MC spends too much time with him in the current version instead of interacting with the hot milfs and
pretty girls.
However, this is probably needed to set the story on its way at the start of the game.

The game so far only contains the beginning of the story but it shows a lot of promise.
Once I started playing, I couldn't stop until I finished which is the mark of a good game.

Highly recommended.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lucky Life [v0.3.0] [Clover]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Oct 8, 2019
So without downloading this, I'm guessing it is the standard boy with a hot "landlady" and two hot "roommates" that all of a sudden become uncontrollably attracted to him. Can anyone confirm?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes