2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

TheSemyon

Oct 12, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 319, in _screenshot
config.screenshot_callback(fn)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 322, in _screenshot_callback
renpy.notify(__("Saved screenshot as %s.") % fn)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\SurvivalGuide-Day5-Alpha-pc\TheTacoVerseTales-1.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\SurvivalGuide-Day5-Alpha-pc\TheTacoVerseTales-1.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\SurvivalGuide-Day5-Alpha-pc\TheTacoVerseTales-1.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\SurvivalGuide-Day5-Alpha-pc\TheTacoVerseTales-1.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\SurvivalGuide-Day5-Alpha-pc\TheTacoVerseTales-1.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\SurvivalGuide-Day5-Alpha-pc\TheTacoVerseTales-1.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\SurvivalGuide-Day5-Alpha-pc\TheTacoVerseTales-1.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 478, in event
rv = run(action)
File "D:\SurvivalGuide-Day5-Alpha-pc\TheTacoVerseTales-1.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\LuckyLife-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 319, in _screenshot
config.screenshot_callback(fn)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 322, in _screenshot_callback
renpy.notify(__("Saved screenshot as %s.") % fn)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Lucky Life 0.2.0
Wed Feb 22 12:41:46 2023

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
So based on what has been released, this is not a "oh yay a new update, let's check it out!" type game, way to little content to even really rate, the two updates in and your still on the same day with no story progression, and the most content you get really is with an annoying friend than any love interest. The one love interest you do take to bed, you fall asleep, like really, I can enjoy a slow burner but at least give some teasing in that situation. I'm going to wait several updates till I check this game out, unless the updates actually start including actual content and story progression, best of luck dev.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
How much is the fish? I mean how big is the dick? At least Donkey Size I hope? I need to feel tiny again!

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
When you change the relationship from landlady to mom you enable the incest patch,but the mc still calls his mom Elizabeth instead of mom or mother.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty short update for a 0.2

But yeah nothing much to say about this yet

Caus u basicly do nothing exept go to the aunt her house for a short scene go to the store to fix up the place fo a short scene and then back home

Hope the next update dont take too long caus so far its pretty bare bones

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Who is this Otis clown? And why is he oggling your Aunt??? Why do MC's always need a douchebag sidekick???
Ok, son, let's go to the livingroom to talk, like wtf are you? I'm in the LR, where are you???

Look up comic relief, but I think you already know why he's here. I think you would make a good DB sidekick. :D

The dev is obviously new to VNs and a Non- English speaker, so there are going to be issues in the game. That's what fixes are for.
Anything else you want to complain about?

Can you let me know when you finish that perfect from-the-start VN so I can critique it? thanks...

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
so you get home at night (on 1st day) and do what exactly? have clicked on everything. Or is this it so far?

At the point just after saying you're going to go to bed.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Game sounds interesting, but MC's moronic hairstyle turned me off immediately. What is that- some sort of wig?? Did his hair fall out from using too much drugs?

I'll give the game a fair try when it comes up in my cue, but I predict that MC is a total doofus. (And in MY book, that is NOT a good thing!)

Last edited:
Reactions: amin2020

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Renders look really good but the dialogue doesn't make sense in some parts, the dev needs someone to proofread and correct everything.
The characters reminds me of LISC.

Good luck!

Last edited:

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Well its a pretty short demo

Nothing much to see yet

Besides some character introductions

Probally will have some sharing scenes in the future since the mc his best friend seems into the mc his mom and sister and a neighbouring milf

Hopefully the next update will come soon either that or be bigger
Fuck no.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes