2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Will it have ntr or sharing?
Boi, if it ain't either, I will happily play it. Even better if the MC can actually possess his "friend" and use him for what the both of them really are.. a couple of irredeemable narcissists. 0 personality, 0 sex as of 1.1, major hints at what you'd seemingly like.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So... there's grammar errors in the description... how broken is the english in the game?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So... there are grammar errors in the description... how broken is the english in the game?
I haven't played it yet, and I am not hopeful about the Engrish. ( Edit: I played it, yeah, a 5 out of 10 on the Engrish scale. Nice renders through.)

Tried my hand at a better Overview.
I don't think the DEV hangs out here...so...

A story-rich visual novel about building a new life while finding the truth behind a pack of lies. Help a young man who is trying to make his living from the ground up. Comedy, sexuality, drama, and love: You can experience all of them in a single game! And the name of that game is Lucky Life!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
sorry for the question but from version 1.0 to 1.1 then switch to 0.2?? what are you doing come back? if anything, it will be 1.2 or 2.0... don't get confused, otherwise you'll put us in trouble

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I don't know what to do with my life now I've played this...

MC - wannabe alpha beta boy.
Older sister - just casually calls her brother ugly.
Younger sister - wants all the boys to notice her... (MC shouts at her for sitting on the couch...) Ok?
Mum - tells the MC that he's in charge of the family, enforces this on the younger sister.

They always refer to "your mum" or "your dad" and they're supposed to be a family...

MC's best friend clearly has the hots for the younger sister and isn't afraid of showing it.

Fuck this.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
I don't know what to do with my life now I've played this...

MC - wannabe alpha beta boy.
Older sister - just casually calls her brother ugly.
Younger sister - wants all the boys to notice her... (MC shouts at her for sitting on the couch...) Ok?
Mum - tells the MC that he's in charge of the family, enforces this on the younger sister.

They always refer to "your mum" or "your dad" and they're supposed to be a family...

MC's best friend clearly has the hots for the younger sister and isn't afraid of showing it.

Fuck this.
ikr

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not much content .. i'll give it a few updates .... but seems like an ok game so far (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LuckyLife-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd, there is zero mention of the type of relationship that will take place in this story. Is this a harem, (single) romance, or dating many girls...story? :unsure: But there an incest tag, so that could mean sis, mom, or aunt...or maybe all of the above ;)(y).

Also I hope we can tell the idiot friend to fuck off, and or tell him he will die if he comes near any of the family members.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes