2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It's not "my homework" to verify your silly claims. Backing them up is on you.
You're the one that said NO ONE is here praising good English in writing. YOU made the claim, YOU have to back it up by showing that NO ONE has said what YOU said they did NOT. Other's not buying YOUR bullshit doesn't put the onus on them, it's all on you as the one making the original positional statement. So have fun trolling through the thousands of games. And yes. I have seen the reviews too. Just because you're happy to wallow in writing at your literacy level, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You're the one that said NO ONE is here praising good English in writing. YOU made the claim, YOU have to back it up by showing that NO ONE has said what YOU said they did NOT.
"My claim" was actually a "no" in response to the original poster who had claimed that "games with decent English get hailed for it". So it is up to them to back up their statement which started it all. Less caps and more attention to the things you're disputing, please.

Other's not buying YOUR bullshit doesn't put the onus on them, it's all on you as the one making the original positional statement.
Precisely. I didn't buy the bullshit of the person who made the original claim, it's nice that you actually agree it's then up to them to provide the proof.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
Renders are fantastic. Both the grammar and the dialog is terrible. Please get some good proof readers. Also the constantly putting *thinking* when he's thinking something is annoying. Had to stop reading about 7 minutes in.

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Renders are awesome. Models are hot. make it mom instead of mother. Good potential game

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah by the numbers typical Russian-made incest game, good quality, goofy story makes little sense, Engrish is hard, cliche tropes, and just meh.

• Haha
Reactions: reslu
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes