2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Let's see if the dev lurks around f95 and can tell us the planned tags, and if fetishes/kinks are avoidable(doesn't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?

View attachment 2318756

:unsure: I hope it's not the typical trope of "best friend" that ends up complicating the Mc's life more, and in the end there is no chance to tell him "Fuck off" :LUL::LUL:

EDIT: ok.....models and renders look really nice, but yeah better wait for planned tags
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev (if you see this), you should put a "choose relationships" option at the beginning, or patch, otherwise you won't survive on Patreon.

Anyways good luck.
Damn, thanks for the heads up. Don't think I can stand Otis then, that is definetly building up to something I'm not interested in.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LuckyLife-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Good luck to the dev

Hopefully ntr is on the no no list

High quality m/s b/s incest games with no ntr are rare, most get abandoned or absurdly long update times or pull a sudden ntr suprise, so going to watch this for future updates

(y)

Reactions: Punto

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Dad recently moved to dead dad cemetery, mom looks 10 years older (max) than MC, sort of bitchy elder sister, sweet childish younger sister, a needy aunt and a sidekick shadow friend/business partner for starting a women's underwear shop....
Yup, seems we pretty much have everything except the i-patch..... (Patreon might give you some problems dev!!!)

Conversations can use a bit work, but mostly smaller things like calling your mother "mom"... Overall its light and entertaining with some humor. No original plot but the girls look nice, not like we need much plot right? We all know where this is heading, keep the conversations interesting, bring the lewd and keep these renders flowing and it's decent entertainment.
Try not to overdo the sidekick, try keeping him for comic relief and story purposes rather then a fulltime shadow...
Pretty decent start so keep the flow! Good luck dev!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, thanks for the heads up. Don't think I can stand Otis then, that is definetly building up to something I'm not interested in.
Dont worry, Otis dont show any signals of being a danger from what I have seen. Personaly I dont know why he is there if not just being a simple tool for quick jokes.

The game is kinda hard to understand on some parts. I couldnt understand some puns or jokes but the overall feeling is pretty decent. IMO I like how the older sis is the "seiso" ( purer ) one. ( well, she is more mature since she is a adult now, while the younger sis the trouble maker. She seems to enjoy getting attention from any guys.
The mom is also nicely done. I mean she was even joking about MC having a morning boner lol.

Its short since its demo but honestly I cant say where its going since Otis seems like will always be a part of the story. But I dont think this will be a cuckfest.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Cuckfest? doubt it, sharing fest? definitely.

Renders look really good, i'll wait 2~3 years to see where it goes. :giggle:
I doubt even that will happen, at least if you as the player wont allow it to happen. There are already established scenes where none of the LI acknowledge Otis as a male but does for the MC. Also MC is better build then him. Im sticking with my theory he is only for jokes.
I would pay attention towards the lil sis since she screams trouble. But I also think this will be just corruption with MC only tho.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the "best friend" trope that ends up screwing up the mc's life more is really annoying, because in most games there is no choice to send him to hell (I think the only one I remember being able to do that is "My Best Deal" , but after the mc had to help with everything) here the mc went everywhere with him stuck like a Siamese, he got up and went to the bathroom then to the living room, and the friend was already there, mc decides to help the aunt? boom the friend attached to him, and here I don't think one can get rid of it since it seems to be important to the story maybe (since it's a demo I'll see what happens with a real release, but yeah with all the comments about mc's family, it wouldn't hurt a choice to make him a little sissy :LUL: :LUL:)

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
The sole reviewer (thank you) has saved me from wasting my time, it seems. A note to ALL devs: if your game is not English-native, and you are either not capable of translating or unwilling to procure someone's talent who can - don't bother with a half-assed English translation. While I can't speak for all English-speaking countries, I can say in the US we abhor bad English when we're trying to absorb a novel just as much as terrible renders. It is literally the second half of the term "Visual Novel".

• Red Heart
Reactions: DH4444 and Hung Gen

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The sole reviewer (thank you) has saved me from wasting my time, it seems. A note to ALL devs: if your game is not English-native, and you are either not capable of translating or unwilling to procure someone's talent who can - don't bother with a half-assed English translation. While I can't speak for all English-speaking countries, I can say in the US we abhor bad English when we're trying to absorb a novel just as much as terrible renders. It is literally the second half of the term "Visual Novel".
Probably half or more of games on this site were made by people who can only write in broken English or are a result of MTL. If they're not up to your standards just ignore them, don't tell people they shouldn't publish their games because clearly not all their audience is as discerning as you are.

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Probably half or more of games on this site were made by people who can only write in broken English or are a result of MTL. If they're not up to your standards just ignore them, don't tell people they shouldn't publish their games because clearly not all their audience is as discerning as you are.
I'm as free to express my opinion as anyone else here. Clearly, if the majority weren't tailored to attract a majority English-speaking audience, the author and dev would rest comfortably knowing their audience is limited. Or, they can put in the work it takes to implement decent English, and not churn out content with bought and borrowed visuals and themes to make a quick buck. The ones who do are hailed for it. As someone eager to have both the visual and the novel components satisfied, no, I won't just ignore them. Put your content in your native language (and any others you're fluent in), and if the interest and the resources are there to translate it, then pursue it.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes