Jun 28, 2020
Doshima I gave this a 5/5 review but I do have one criticism - the exclusion of the Mark's arrival/introduction to the mansion, his boss and waifus, and the first scene with Christina. Yes these are technically not sex scenes, but they do provide context for the latter. So... one more update?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It's basically a gallery, guys. Just see for yourself whether what you're interested in is in the game, fucking A.

That being said, I still appreciate this port.

Reactions: LolTard

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LuckyMarkUnofficialRenPyPort-DOSHIMA-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I remember trying this years ago but the English was... not great. Is it improved in this port?

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
The idea of porting the game to RenPy deserves applause, if it weren't for one “but”. We completely lost the gameplay component of the original. Yes, the original was very flawed and received a lot of criticism (deservedly so, it should be noted), but it was a GAME.

Reactions: Mario4don

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I remember trying this years ago but the English was... not great. Is it improved in this port?
As for the language problems - it's not surprising, the developer of the original game is Russian.
In the scenes that are presented in this project, as far as I can judge (I haven't checked all the scenes), the text of the original is preserved.
However, this is not a game, but a gallery, so language problems are not important.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The idea of porting the game to RenPy deserves applause, if it weren't for one “but”. We completely lost the gameplay component of the original. Yes, the original was very flawed and received a lot of criticism (deservedly so, it should be noted), but it was a GAME.
If doshima removed the gameplay, then it is NOT A PORT!
A port (especially for the same platform) should not change the gameplay at all.
(It might be different if porting from PC to console or mobile due to technical restrictions ...)
I played the original game and it was fine. No problems if you like to play sandbox games.

They should fix the misleading title "unofficial renpy port" and better label it something like "unofficial renpy gallery of scenes".
At least they warn you : READ DEV NOTES BEFORE DOWNLOADING

Hello everyone! As you already saw by the title, my next port will be of the game "Lucky Mark" made by Super Alex!
This port will be focused on taking out the grind and the bad optimization of the sandbox, you'll be able to see all of the events with just a few clicks!
How? When you start the game, you will have a list with all of the available characters with the scenes included in that version of the port!
If you want to see the scenes in order with the story, I will attach a text file with the order of how you'll have to play the scenes of each character so you don't miss the order of the story.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Just read a review here where the dev was accused of making a scammy cash grab? How is it a scam when the dev clearly states what the "game" is? How is it a cash grab when the dev releases it for free shortly after paid releases. I knew what this "game" was before I downloaded it for FREE. Anyone who didn't, only has themselves to blame. Looking forward to the devs next port. Also, I hope the dev is eventually able to hone his craft enough to produce his own game. When I can, I will definetly sub to contribute to the devs quest for better hardware. Thanks Doshima!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes