Ren'Py Abandoned Lucky Mark Unofficial Ren'Py Remake [v0.1.0] [FED_]

der.Mat

Apr 5, 2022
So there will probably be no chance that the remake still comes on joiplay, or as apk. Too bad, I would have loved to play your work, but unfortunately I can only use the cell phone.

But I also do not want the piracy smaller!

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I dont think that there is more coming. Dev´s plan is to port as much games as possible to Renpy. That is what i understand in his patreon. And since he didn´t finished anything yet, my hope is not high enough to support him. sorry

Reactions: Vaan0_0

Aeshma

Sep 30, 2017
im just looking for a better ending dude should nailed the cherry off the daughter and had them both knocked up just my opion though

Reactions: Vaan0_0

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is this ported up to latest update?
All events, more save slots and no bugs with the achievements?
The save page is just a thin verticle sliver of the image you make a save of, and only 5 slots per page, hoping to get a response regarding a rework of the saves pages, cos you can't tell what you've actually saved. Hoping it can be changed, if not, i'll be giving it a miss. You'll see what I mean when you play it.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Making this sandbox doesn't make this one better than the original in my opinion. Still feel directionless.
There's no real design changes as far as I know, it's just ported from it's original game engine to RenPy

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Hey FED_ !! Sorry for the ping. It's there any news about the progress of your project? It's been 2 months since the release and we didn't hear from you since then.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Like i said before. You can forget this because he wants to make a LOT of remakes. Also it would be his first projekt which he finishes, he starts something then abort it short after. So no hope sadly.

Reactions: riddikk91