rei102

Sep 8, 2017
i ask for car keys from zari but it doesnt appear in garage. how to get the keys?
when you ask Zari for the key, you will be able to "use" the car all day (no interact with the car though).
You just need it to drive Jess home (House Party)

Reactions: Prossi

rei102

Sep 8, 2017
thanks sir.
i checked your save, it seems you did the scene already (the circle only shows up during the event). Now you go meet Elena + Chris at 14:00 Saturday (balcony), she will return the photo favor by helping you have anal sex with Chris. That night you will have the LAST available scene when going to sleep. (These are only 2 scenes on the save that you not discover yet)

TesToliny

Apr 26, 2019
i checked your save, it seems you did the scene already (the circle only shows up during the event). Now you go meet Elena + Chris at 14:00 Saturday (balcony), she will return the photo favor by helping you have anal sex with Chris. That night you will have the LAST available scene when going to sleep. (These are only 2 scenes on the save that you not discover yet)
thanks for your help but on sat 14.00. circle appear is only 1'wait' and noting happen
ps.i'm sure about take a pic annie i never did it before

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
View attachment 312839
thanks for your help but on sat 14.00. circle appear is only 1'wait' and noting happen
ps.i'm sure about take a pic annie i never did it before

i don't know what's wrong, i load your save, and i just pass time to Saturday

Same.. it works for me too.. with your save.
Try to go to sleep on Friday to Saturday if you're using the cheat mod.

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
I hesitated asking, but this is the 4th time i've tried extracting part 3 of the game. While unzipping the file, it keeps stopping and saying there's an error. Specifically it says "Some input files cannot be read (may be locked, not accessible or corrupted). The archive may require a different password for the current operation..." I've tried Letsupload, mega and nopy files, and I get the same issue. Now, i'm no computer expert. But I did search through at least 30 some pages of the thread since May 3rd to see if anybody else is having the same problem, and only one post says anything about needing a password. But nobody answered his question.. So, can anybody help? Thanks in advance.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
is there a way to change blue background of the letterbox (top and bottom) to black?
i dont know if you guys even see it on normal screens, im trying to play on an old 5:4 monitor lol

Super Alex
picture only looks normal in windowed mode here.
in fullscreen all UI is shifted upward and the widescreen viewport padded with the weird blue color.
please have a look at it man if you can still get your hands on a square monitor ;)
there was no such problem in old versions, last time i played it back in january (v12)

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
and again i spin i circle do the same thing everyday without progress !!! read walkthrough and can`t do half of that why ??? hacking for Bill i do 70 times tell Elena about pictures 40 times at sunday i admire in they bedroom then i go to speak with Elena and go back to listen them in the bedroom but don`t have that option ??? my sympathy is always at 660 no more ??? at sunbathing when i ask to take off my clotes i lose points ??? i do step by step from walkthrough and can`t finish half of that why ???

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I hesitated asking, but this is the 4th time i've tried extracting part 3 of the game. While unzipping the file, it keeps stopping and saying there's an error. Specifically it says "Some input files cannot be read (may be locked, not accessible or corrupted). The archive may require a different password for the current operation..." I've tried Letsupload, mega and nopy files, and I get the same issue. Now, i'm no computer expert. But I did search through at least 30 some pages of the thread since May 3rd to see if anybody else is having the same problem, and only one post says anything about needing a password. But nobody answered his question.. So, can anybody help? Thanks in advance.
Probably you have an outdated version of Winrar? Update your software or try another one.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes