alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Seems like no progression for Elena?
Sigh...
Story progression is nice... but suddenly a blue ball would be disappointment :(
lets have high hope :D

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It's that time of the month again? I was hyped already without the previews..

Reactions: Krayt

goodevel

Apr 11, 2019
I am at Interesting Journey: "After journey to Cheng on Friday take the new work from Bill.". Where do I go for this journey to Cheng?

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
Probably you have an outdated version of Winrar? Update your software or try another one.

I don't think so. I use Peazip, and I haven't had any trouble with any other files. Used it on parts 1 and 2 with no problems. And it's up to date. I downloaded Winrar, and tried the file, and it says that it's either unknown format or damaged. Kinda at a loss here.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Hello,
In the game i didn't take bill money so ican't advance anymore, has someone a save where he is at that moment please? Or can i resolve this by cheating? many thanks.
PS: It is to access elena's blowjob

D

Deleted member 42

hope we get some content with elena when mc isn't her bitch

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Hello,
In the game i didn't take bill money so ican't advance anymore, has someone a save where he is at that moment please? Or can i resolve this by cheating? many thanks.
PS: It is to access elena's blowjob
if my memory serves me right, you need to rewind this event, interrupt bill again, and he'll come back to offer you money... try to choose "reason" in the room anny to start a new circle

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
if my memory serves me right, you need to rewind this event, interrupt bill again, and he'll come back to offer you money... try to choose "reason" in the room anny to start a new circle
Yeah.. you have to spy sis again in the morning when she's changing clothes and again when's she's cleaning the master bedroom until you see the BJ again.

savege999

May 9, 2019
I just played this game , i had Complete Good Boss event ,
why After Annie arrival i can not talk to Asher and go shopping ?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
On Monday morning take money from Bill.
- Watch Bill master bedroom on Sunday at 12:00.
- Admire
- Admire
- Find Elena and talk to her.
- Come back to master bedroom.
- Listen
this is from walkthrough ! i take money ! watch and admire ! watch and admire talk with Elena come back but i don`t have option to listen !!! i do this over 20 times and can`t finish !!! WHY ???

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes