Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i save this and try if i stuck again i be back :)
i just try to do that ! watching her change at 10:00 and Bill in her room 23:00 everyday and admire at sunday at 12:00 ! i do 3 weeks and nothing change in those scenes she always in white panties ! do i need to do something before from other quests something missing but i can`t find what ???

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i just try to do that ! watching her change at 10:00 and Bill in her room 23:00 everyday and admire at sunday at 12:00 ! i do 3 weeks and nothing change in those scenes she always in white panties ! do i need to do something before from other quests something missing but i can`t find what ???
after 5 weeks reapeat the same scenes she change from white panties to shoes and black lingerie and she is cleaning without panties now she is at his bad i need to talk with her after i look them in her room but when i go to her to talk i don`t have option for that and again at sunday 12:00 she is at his bed and again stuck in circle :(

hash51

Dec 14, 2018
after 5 weeks reapeat the same scenes she change from white panties to shoes and black lingerie and she is cleaning without panties now she is at his bad i need to talk with her after i look them in her room but when i go to her to talk i don`t have option for that and again at sunday 12:00 she is at his bed and again stuck in circle :(
1、Sunday 12:00 admire.Sunday 21:00 her apartment "look";
2、After Bill give you 3000$,When you see Bill force Annie into BJ at a Sunday 12:00(about 2-3 weeks),Don't select “look”,select “leave” and find Elena.Mark will tell her that Bill want talk to her.Then Elena will stop their BJ and argue with Bill.Go to their apartment "listen"
3.Elena will wake you up in morning(Monday).The "Supermodel" event will start.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
1、Sunday 12:00 admire.Sunday 21:00 her apartment "look";
2、After Bill give you 3000$,When you see Bill force Annie into BJ at a Sunday 12:00(about 2-3 weeks),Don't select “look”,select “leave” and find Elena.Mark will tell her that Bill want talk to her.Then Elena will stop their BJ and argue with Bill.Go to their apartment "listen"
3.Elena will wake you up in morning(Monday).The "Supermodel" event will start.
yes i do that look at 21:00 admire sunday at 12:00 3 weeks but in walkthrough i have between talk with Annie but don`t have that option i think i must do all that over and over again :(

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
yes i do that look at 21:00 admire sunday at 12:00 3 weeks but in walkthrough i have between talk with Annie but don`t have that option i think i must do all that over and over again :(
i see Annie sunday at 12:00 in black lingerie on his bed but don`t see him to force her to bj to interrupt him i repeat that scene over 10 times !

hash51

Dec 14, 2018
i see Annie sunday at 12:00 in black lingerie on his bed but don`t see him to force her to bj to interrupt him i repeat that scene over 10 times !
I know where is your error!!!! Pay attention to the yellow character!!!!
After sunday 12:00 ,you must visit Annie's room at SUNDAY 21:00!!

you talk about you visit her bedroom at 23:00 everyday,do that ,the scene will never change

Quote Reply

Last edited:

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Quick question: anyone know which scene <eventDoughBlow2> is? I'm pretty sure I've gone through all the BJ scenes in the walkthrough but that's still not set in my save file. It'd help narrow down what I'm missing at least.

Narrowed it down from the WT
1: Friday morning in the bathroom
2: Time to sleep?
3: Work at home (weekends in her room)
4: Hot cheerleader (wed 18:00)
5: Goodnight Kiss

E: Apparently #2 is an alternate path in the Time to Sleep event. I've gotten that marked as "completed", but I don't see any option to ask for a BJ.
E2: I found it, it wasn't triggering for me before but it's after you have her go first, join her, then don't [skip] to the shower scene.
Thank you! I spent sooooo long trying to find this!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see her with new shoes and new lingerie and them on bed when she reading and i am now at that part when i see and think it is Elena but it is Annie ! when i go to her room to talk i don`t have option to talk with her only to give gift ! i see that scene with her in his bedroom more then 10 times but he don`t force her to BJ ! how i get those scenes without talking with her in her room ?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i see her with new shoes and new lingerie and them on bed when she reading and i am now at that part when i see and think it is Elena but it is Annie ! when i go to her room to talk i don`t have option to talk with her only to give gift ! i see that scene with her in his bedroom more then 10 times but he don`t force her to BJ ! how i get those scenes without talking with her in her room ?
thank you !!! i try over and over again !!! i hope to finish this to continue with Elena massage and that foto quest :)

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
ok, can you give me your save on this step?

saves here
...\Lucky Mark\16.0\Lucky Mark ALPHA 16.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\Save

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
ok, can you give me your save on this step?

i finish that ! repeat million times ! now i have new problem ! after i give Elena pic of them and she visit me in the morning the walkthrough tell me to visit her at 14:00 tuesday to talk with her and buy camera to start new quest ! but when she visit me at monday morning and i go to her tuesday at 14:00 i don`t have option to talk with her ! what is problem now ? i follow walkthrough !!!

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello guys, we know who is in this update ? I hope Zari and Anya <3

Maybe the next update is the last official update ? Because patreon rules the v19 is for Anya and he can't make it if the game is not finished ?

Sorry for my bad english :'(

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
i finish that ! repeat million times ! now i have new problem ! after i give Elena pic of them and she visit me in the morning the walkthrough tell me to visit her at 14:00 tuesday to talk with her and buy camera to start new quest ! but when she visit me at monday morning and i go to her tuesday at 14:00 i don`t have option to talk with her ! what is problem now ? i follow walkthrough !!!
what level of photography skill do you have

you can change it in save file and try speak with Elena again
(<photo>100</photo> - string in save file)

if that doesn't help, give me a save so I can help faster.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes