hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
hi.. please how blackmail ex-bill wife we play fewtimes not next mission
christina date cheng not next mission journey for bill exwife coming??

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
i am so lost right now, where can i run the game as administrator. I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find it.
Right click the exe file (application) you start the game with and select "run as administrator". Basic windows stuff yo.

denzel

May 4, 2017
loiveyoaeu
Developer 2 June wrote:
Hello!
Script, text, pictures are made and already in the game. 500 images are already ready, but I didn’t have enough time to render another 250 images for animations (I'm afraid it will take more than 2 days).
From this it follows that today or tomorrow will update

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
just started playing the game and i have no idea how to call Annie.. it say because of the timezone i better call her in the evening but i tried calling her every hour but cant, is there something i must do first..?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
just started playing the game and i have no idea how to call Annie.. it say because of the timezone i better call her in the evening but i tried calling her every hour but cant, is there something i must do first..?
00h/12am

Reactions: Ekzar and kensvs

BlackShaggy

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, I just started the game and damn!! I restarted 10-12 time the game(on intro), not from game over (ok 2 -3times) but the way that we can't save the game from intro it's just....
So I have a question:
-Does the intro (choice on it) have any importance on the game, I mean after the day 4.

Anyway the game look nice and promising!(ok I'm still in the intro...:cry:)
Sorry for my language (if I made mistake), I'm french:whistle:
And still sorry if I did not check 500 pages of the forum to see if someone had asked the question before ....

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes