Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Rumor has it that ver. 18 will be the end. Is that true?
That is correct however dev has told his supporters he may continue as the announcement caused a bit of a backlash. If he does continue chances are he will release a new game work on that for a couple months then return and alternate between the 2.

Reactions: Serj 07

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
That is correct however dev has told his supporters he may continue as the announcement caused a bit of a backlash. If he does continue chances are he will release a new game work on that for a couple months then return and alternate between the 2.
Good to know. Thank you :) I'm gonna miss Elena when the game is over:p:p

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Hm... Now 5+ days is passed for render 250 images (50- per day, 2 per hour)... I hope, that today we'll see update:rolleyes::rolleyes:
It seems to me that he just got lazy and did not finish the update. If not today, you can hate him boldly.
With a good computer, you can make 70 images a day :)

Reactions: Mini-Me

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
I think Super Alex has proven that he's not lazy. He probably had some issues, it happens.
He is objectively the best game developer. Problem is different. He's making an unusual delay today. Tomorrow - no releases scheduled game. Through year - feeds promises. This is natural) In addition, he could already buy 2 powerful computers several times and release updates on time)

Reactions: Mini-Me

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
No! There Anya and Christina's mother :) (not Elena)
I don't think so:
1. in the story there is no reason that Anny was found with Christine's mother (at least at the moment), but we remember that Elena has a photo where mark puts his cock in Anny mouth))
2. I don't think Christine's mother is blonde.))

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
I don't think so:
1. in the story there is no reason that Anny was found with Christine's mother (at least at the moment), but we remember that Elena has a photo where mark puts his cock in Anny mouth))
All true, but if you use photoshop and do some manipulation with this photo, the blurry face of a woman is not Elena. It's all conspiracy, but it's not 99 percent in the picture.

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
I don't think so:
Quoting PM Alex: the update will be associated with Christina, Anya and blood mother Christine.

nhansieu84

Feb 10, 2019
Hi mates. Can any sweet hearts share the Monthly Banners from the beginning. I really love the renders, and wanna have full collection of this game. I checked on the Patreon, I should become $30 member to see full set of each month. Thank you for reading... :)

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes