Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Hello guys, we know who is in this update ? I hope Zari and Anya <3

Maybe the next update is the last official update ? Because patreon rules the v19 is for Anya and he can't make it if the game is not finished ?

Sorry for my bad english :'(
judging by the preview: Kris's mother, Elena, Anny

Reactions: UncleNanard

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
what level of photography skill do you have

you can change it in save file and try speak with Elena again
(<photo>100</photo> - string in save file)
i rise all of that at 100 long time ago and start play ! first i work on my skills :) how much i need to start photo quest ?

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
aaand?
uploaded your save, on the morning came Elena. Next Tuesday I talked to her, then bought a camera and next Tuesday available photo shoot

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
aaand?
uploaded your save, on the morning came Elena. Next Tuesday I talked to her, then bought a camera and next Tuesday available photo shoot
why then that don`t work at my game ? i go to her room she is on bed and don`t have to talk option ! :( i must try again and again and again like new maid quest :)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why then that don`t work at my game ? i go to her room she is on bed and don`t have to talk option ! :( i must try again and again and again like new maid quest :)
thank you my friend ! i just enter the game and after 2 minutes she enter to my room and tell me to visit her at 14:00 tuesday :)

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
thank you my friend ! i just enter the game and after 2 minutes she enter to my room and tell me to visit her at 14:00 tuesday :)
it seems the game gets off some parameters when loading saves, without exiting the game

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
i hates random blowjob for annie
we try back to back in 23.00 not working bill come more again
after random annie kiss, kiss nipple, and jerk off in ass
why blowjobs photos annie for elena not working
anyone please tell me how get blowjobs for annie???
and please fix this game we no likes ramdom blowjobs annie!!

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes