RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
How can it be that next month is the final version of the game and there is still no "proper" sex scene in the game? It is very likely that the game will end with just one sex scene for each heroine. I must say that I am a little bit disappointed about that.

Reactions: Serj 07 and Mini-Me

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
How can it be that next month is the final version of the game and there is still no "proper" sex scene in the game? It is very likely that the game will end with just one sex scene for each heroine. I must say that I am a little bit disappointed about that.
From what I have gathered from his patreon alot of people want him to work on his new game and this one. So here's hoping it goes same way as my cute cousin. The patreon post about the delay and final version is public.

Reactions: Serj 07 and Mini-Me

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Update delayed for 2 days for animations. Version 17 will be released minute it's ready. And version 18 will be the final of the game and released next month.
this means that we will not see a large number of interesting scenes (e.g. Anny and boss, Anny and MS) because they just do not fit in two updates

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
this means that we will not see a large number of interesting scenes (e.g. Anny and boss, Anny and MS) because they just do not fit in two updates
Sadly we are going to miss alot. I'm not sure why he moved from a 2020 finish date to next month. I know there was alot of grumbling about the size of the game. And I know he was unwilling to shrink it as he did not want to compromise on quality. But I have no clue why all his plans have suddenly changed. He originally promised to complete all character content. And now it's just being rushed. I really hope it goes the same way as my cute cousin because theres alot more that can be added. On the flip side of that hope is the grind and the rather lacking in game walkthrough.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Just ten minutes into this and the hilariously broken english already has me in tears from laughter :LOL::LOL:

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
According to the walkthrough Mark can make anal with Elena in the spa after the massage.I have followed the walkthrough step by step but i have only two options-jerk off and blowjob.How to make anal with Elena

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
According to the walkthrough Mark can make anal with Elena in the spa after the massage.I have followed the walkthrough step by step but i have only two options-jerk off and blowjob.How to make anal with Elena
i follow walkthrough and half of that can`t finish !!! ask here for help 10+ times no answer !!! i think it will be deleted and play other better games !!!

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
On Monday morning take money from Bill.
- Watch Bill master bedroom on Sunday at 12:00.
- Admire
- Admire
- Find Elena and talk to her.
- Come back to master bedroom.
- Listen
this is from walkthrough ! i take money ! watch and admire ! watch and admire talk with Elena come back but i don`t have option to listen !!! i do this over 20 times and can`t finish !!! WHY ???
you mean this with the sister and the Blowjob?

New maid:
- Progress though Interesting journey event.
- Talk to Asher (in garage on Wednesday at 12:00).
- Meet Asher at 8:00 in the house for servants.
- Go to Annie’s room on Sunday at 21:00.
- Next day watch Annie dressing at 10:00.
- Watch Bill bedroom on Sunday at 12:00.
- Go to Annie room on Sunday at 21:00.
- Look
- Look
- Talk with Annie.
- Interrupt Bill.
- Go to Annie room on Sunday at 21:00
- Look
- On Monday morning take money from Bill.
- Admire
- Admire - Watch Bill master bedroom on Sunday at 12:00.
- Listen

Reactions: Atreb

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
- After part of Girlfriend event is done (Elena and Chris balcony scene)
- Buy oil.
- On Wednesday go to Balcony at 14:00.
- “I want to replace…”
- Go to the Spa at 15:00.
- Come closer
- Move hair
- Oil
- Shoulders
- Back
- Take down
- Down, Up (Do it a few times)
- Legs”
- Take up
- Spread legs
- E. Massage (Req. at least 80+ Massage and E. Massage)
- Put in
- Anal

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
you mean this with the sister and the Blowjob?

New maid:
- Look
- Look
- Talk with Annie.
- Interrupt Bill.
- Look
- Admire
- Admire - Watch Bill master bedroom on Sunday at 12:00.
- Listen
i do all that and can`t listen ! fist i had option look Annie now i have admire but when i speak with Elena and go back to room don`t have option to listen ! what i do wrong ?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i do all that and can`t listen ! fist i had option look Annie now i have admire but when i speak with Elena and go back to room don`t have option to listen ! what i do wrong ?
was a long time ago where I played this task. but more than the blowjob Bill and Annie is not there. From there you can go to Elena's bathroom and get the reward for the illigal work. Annie is then, the maid. what exactly do you want to unlock? but this one works.

Reactions: Viktor Black

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
i follow walkthrough and half of that can`t finish !!! ask here for help 10+ times no answer !!! i think it will be deleted and play other better games !!!
you must finish "fotosession event" with elena for unlock anal in the spa
because at the photo shoot Elena voluntarily gives anal and only after that you can do it with her when she is conscious and not unconscious

Last edited:
Reactions: Firecracker001

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
OMG...
I strained all my memory to understand what it was about.

when you talk with Elena about Bill and anny you go back to master bedroom and watch scene where Elena interrupt Bill and Anny.
This means "listen" (you listen what Elena says to Bill, this not option, this is action) and it's not repetable scene

hope this helped you

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
OMG...
I strained all my memory to understand what it was about.

when you talk with Elena about Bill and anny you go back to master bedroom and watch scene where Elena interrupt Bill and Anny.
This means "listen" (you listen what Elena says to Bill, this not option, this is action) and it's not repetable scene

hope this helped you
interrupt in what ? he is on bed Annie clean ! i can click only on admire and that is it go to talk with Elena like the walkthrough say but when i return to bedroom i still have same option to admire nothing new !!!

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
interrupt in what ? he is on bed Annie clean ! i can click only on admire and that is it go to talk with Elena like the walkthrough say but when i return to bedroom i still have same option to admire nothing new !!!
after you got the money from Bill, for not going to disturb him with Anny, you have to see the scene where bill is forcing Anny to give him a blow job. Since you got the money, you can't "interrupt them". Try to watch this blowjob scene a couple of times until the end, then Mark begins to think how to prevent Bill and comes up with a photo and show them to Elena. After seeing a Blowjob and make a foto, immediately go to Elena (she is at this time near the pool) show her the photo, and immediately back to the bedroom, watch the scene as Elena interrupts them.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
after you got the money from Bill, for not going to disturb him with Anny, you have to see the scene where bill is forcing Anny to give him a blow job. Since you got the money, you can't "interrupt them". Try to watch this blowjob scene a couple of times until the end, then Mark begins to think how to prevent Bill and comes up with a photo and show them to Elena. After seeing a Blowjob and make a foto, immediately go to Elena (she is at this time near the pool) show her the photo, and immediately back to the bedroom, watch the scene as Elena interrupts them.
how to i see scene where Bill force Annie for bj ???
New maid:
- Look
- Look
- Talk with Annie.
- Interrupt Bill.
- Look
- Admire
- Admire
- Listen

i do this quest New Maid ! i do everything from this list look Annie when she clean later admire watch Bill from sunday to sunday only change from look to admire and when i talk to Elena and come back to bedroom she is not there only Bill and Annie ! what i miss here ? an i skip something ???

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes