Chico

Apr 27, 2017
my lust stat seems not to work the way it should. peeping and other actions actually increase charity not the lust stat. has anyone seen and fixed this, guys?

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
This thread consists 90% of posts asking how to cum after massage and how to put sleeping pills! People just read the walkthrough please...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Don't know if I'm done with Christina or not. I have used the sleeping pills and visited her at 2 am. I have also gotten the partial strip tease when helping her with her assignment. I have a Cosplay costume in my Online shop and have bought it a few times but haven't found anywhere to use it. Can't gift it to either Christina or Elena. Is there more to do with Christina and any use for the costume? Almost forgot have watched all the movies on Saturday night.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just checked the walkthrough/event guide and I think I may have reached the end of this version. Well may have some to do with Elena. Christine Have gotten the striptease and have watched all the movies. Helped her train on Wed and Sat. Used the sleeping pills and visited her after. I have the Sexy Costume in my Online Shop and tried to use it but there doesn't seem to have a use right now. Still have some to do with Elena and really haven't done much with the other two.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This thread consists 90% of posts asking how to cum after massage and how to put sleeping pills! People just read the walkthrough please...
No walkthrough in the OP last I checked plus what it says to do to give the pills to christina doesnt work.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
No walkthrough in the OP last I checked plus what it says to do to give the pills to christina doesnt work.
There is a guide attachment at the bottom of the OP. Technically it is not a walkthrough. It does list the different events and does gives days and times to perform the events but doesn't give required stats for them. It's a good guide, not great, but once you have the proper stats you can use it to complete all the events. I think it is well written and doesn't take long to figure out how to use it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
There is a guide attachment at the bottom of the OP. Technically it is not a walkthrough. It does list the different events and does gives days and times to perform the events but doesn't give required stats for them. It's a good guide, not great, but once you have the proper stats you can use it to complete all the events. I think it is well written and doesn't take long to figure out how to use it.
Didnt say there wasnt. I just said that last I checked it was not there and I had to look throught the thread to find it.

D

Deleted member 237

Just checked the walkthrough/event guide and I think I may have reached the end of this version. Well may have some to do with Elena. Christine Have gotten the striptease and have watched all the movies. Helped her train on Wed and Sat. Used the sleeping pills and visited her after. I have the Sexy Costume in my Online Shop and tried to use it but there doesn't seem to have a use right now. Still have some to do with Elena and really haven't done much with the other two.
Costume is used when you complete several Christine's coursework jobs. Then when she rewards you with dancing just pick "something different this time"

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Costume is used when you complete several Christine's coursework jobs. Then when she rewards you with dancing just pick "something different this time"
Thanks and then I got my contacts and now working on the next task in that event. Had to go through 2 weeks of game time cuz I missed trigger by 1 lousy hour. lol
Edit. Not sure I have said how great this game is before but it is. Keeps my interest by always having something happening or letting you see a small light at the end of the tunnel. Thought I was through with Cristina until I got my contacts. Boy was I wrong.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
whiteout the so called walktrough i never had the chance to watch the 3 movie with Christina thanks for it.
Mc had a nice handjob by himself and christina's hands are all over with cum, can not wait for the next update o_O
I think the game can be put in
"Popular Games" :cool:
L.M.A 5,1.jpg

Reactions: oszapo25

jorge14

Aug 20, 2017
"first talk with daughter and Bill on the Sunday 10:00 during breakfast
first talk with daughter on the Friday 10:00 during breakfast
one week later talk with her again"

I have done the first two ones countless times and I still don't see the option of talking with her one week later. What am I missing?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, some questions about Elena
1. Giving pills to Elena and joining her in cinema. Is that a one time event ? I can only get it once. Which variable I've to change in save-file to play it once again ?
2. What's the 5th event I've not seen yet (see image) ?
3. Are these all available events with Elena in this version ?
upload_2018-6-20_11-54-36.png

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Hi, some questions about Elena
1. Giving pills to Elena and joining her in cinema. Is that a one time event ? I can only get it once. Which variable I've to change in save-file to play it once again ?
2. What's the 5th event I've not seen yet (see image) ?
3. Are these all available events with Elena in this version ?
View attachment 114561
kek the events dont even appear for me, I only have 3 and I have done everything there is in the update.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes