D

Deleted member 237

Hi, some questions about Elena
1. Giving pills to Elena and joining her in cinema. Is that a one time event ? I can only get it once. Which variable I've to change in save-file to play it once again ?
2. What's the 5th event I've not seen yet (see image) ?
3. Are these all available events with Elena in this version ?
View attachment 114561
2. 22hr wednesday Elena's bathroom

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
In a way the "event guide" in the OP is better than a complete walkthrough. For me it gave me some direction at a point I thought I was done. I think the Elena sleeping pill event is repeatable but only did it once so far. It is also well written and easy to figure out how to use the guide. Kudos to both the game dev and the person who wrote the guide, sorry not looking at the OP.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
check 5 event .png
Still can't get the Elena event 5. When I try to get there at 00:00, the door is always locked!
And still no anwer to giving pill to Elena. I've done it once, but with very low lust, so I can't see all possibilities. Now i can't do it anymore. Get no chance to give her the pill. She's not at the bar at 14:00 on thuesday.
What have I to change in save-file to play it once more ?

May 24, 2018
You have to teach me the miracle of saving the game as there are NO indications on how ot do this.

Still can't get the Elena event 5. When I try to get there at 00:00, the door is always locked!
And still no anwer to giving pill to Elena. I've done it once, but with very low lust, so I can't see all possibilities. Now i can't do it anymore. Get no chance to give her the pill. She's not at the bar at 14:00 on thuesday.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
After the intro is the first time you can save (right mouse click opens the load/save menue) . And save can be edited with text editors.

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Event 5=GOOD NIGHT : WED 22:00 [Master Bathroom] *check attachment*
Event 7=VERY INTERESTING MOVIE : TUE 14:00 [Hall-put Sleeping Pills in Glass] > TUE 21:00 [Theatre-Hide] *check attachment*

Reactions: Red95

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You have to teach me the miracle of saving the game as there are NO indications on how ot do this.
Event 5=GOOD NIGHT : WED 22:00 [Master Bathroom] *check attachment*
Event 7=VERY INTERESTING MOVIE : TUE 14:00 [Hall-put Sleeping Pills in Glass] > TUE 21:00 [Theatre-Hide] *check attachment*
Thanks for your help. I've got now the scene with Elena in bath (GoodNight), Reason: The walktrough is wrong ! It says at 00:00 on Tuesday !
The other scene: Yes I've that image with the glasses on the bar, and I have the pills (<invPillSleep>true</invPillSleep>), but I still cannot add pill. So I'd like to reset this scene by editing the save-file to play it once again. Who knows, what I've to change, or do I have to play from beginning :confounded:

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Thanks for your help. I've got now the scene with Elena in bath (GoodNight), Reason: The walktrough is wrong ! It says at 00:00 on Tuesday !
The other scene: Yes I've that image with the glasses on the bar, and I have the pills (<invPillSleep>true</invPillSleep>), but I still cannot add pill. So I'd like to reset this scene by editing the save-file to play it once again. Who knows, what I've to change, or do I have to play from beginning :confounded:
<eventWifeCinemaPill>1</eventWifeCinemaPill> this will make the event put Sleeping Pills at Hall on TUE 14:00 available, then Hide at 21:00 in Theater

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Maybe you can help me once more. I've sleeping pill, I know where to use it Friday-18:00, I tell Christina, that her panties red, she leave to her room to check visibility, but I don't get the possibility to add the pill.
Look and repeat ist finished (all movies), are there other conditions or why don't I get it ??

Sep 4, 2017
Maybe you can help me once more. I've sleeping pill, I know where to use it Friday-18:00, I tell Christina, that her panties red, she leave to her room to check visibility, but I don't get the possibility to add the pill.
Look and repeat ist finished (all movies), are there other conditions or why don't I get it ??
well if you use it 18.00 wouldn't she fall asleep at the bar and other males take advantage of her ? :D just finish the cinema event with her and visit her at 1.am at saturday when she came back from bar (disco) :D

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
well if you use it 18.00 wouldn't she fall asleep at the bar and other males take advantage of her ? :D
You're absolutely right ! XDXD
just finish the cinema event with her and visit her at 1.am at saturday when she came back from bar (disco) :D
Yeah, I've seen Chris in pool, but shouldn't this lead to scenes in Chris bedroom? I only can "fill" her glas, but no use of the pill, so she is sleeping at 02:00.
upload_2018-6-20_21-27-57.png

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
just after she is back from the party go to the pool and talk ask ( i think) to refill the glass of wine she is a good drinker ;) after refilling you van put the pilss in the glass, try it more times

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes