ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have found all events and I think I have completed them. Let me know if I missed anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So now it's just grinding a few stats and wait for next update.
Edit: Finally figured out the relations screen and how to look at the events. As far as I can tell I have finished all events in this update. A lot of grinding but was worth it.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
I have found all events and I think I have completed them. Let me know if I missed anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So now it's just grinding a few stats and wait for next update.
Edit: Finally figured out the relations screen and how to look at the events. As far as I can tell I have finished all events in this update. A lot of grinding but was worth it.
The game version starts at Oct 4, 2017,12 times updates.
Mark did not put his big cock into any woman's vagina from beginning to the end.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The game version starts at Oct 4, 2017,12 times updates.
Mark did not put his big cock into any woman's vagina from beginning to the end.
True but the story keeps your interest. I don't normally like grindy games but this one is an exception because of the storyline and at least events keep happening to keep you grinding away. I thought I was hopelessly stuck until I found out what SYM stood for and then how to raise it quickly but it's a real chore to keep it up. Maybe the next update will give us something with Christina or Elena. The sexual tension for both of them is high enough that it would be hard to keep up the teasing.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
Hi,
I've checked all events and CG now, and there is only one left, which is shown in homework with "That's not all" (see image). I think it's the dancing in sexy dessous ending with footjob. How do I get this. I'm sure I've done all other parts in homework several times, have got Chris dancing 3 times, but didn't get the option "something different this time" so far.
Her Relation is 999, Sympathy 598. How may time should I watch dancing, or are there other triggers?

View attachment 115346
Buy sexy lingerie at the store and give it to her for difficult homework

Reactions: lazyharry

laotan123

May 28, 2018
True but the story keeps your interest. I don't normally like grindy games but this one is an exception because of the storyline and at least events keep happening to keep you grinding away. I thought I was hopelessly stuck until I found out what SYM stood for and then how to raise it quickly but it's a real chore to keep it up. Maybe the next update will give us something with Christina or Elena. The sexual tension for both of them is high enough that it would be hard to keep up the teasing.
Yes you are right
At least I need more patience to keep playing
Very good game

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
sins a wile a do not work anymore for Bill, if i try to talk to him there are no orders to work or to give him my last work.
maybe i changed to much in the cheat mode but i do not know what. Somebody know why and what i have to do now?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
sins a wile a do not work anymore for Bill, if i try to talk to him there are no orders to work or to give him my last work.
maybe i changed to much in the cheat mode but i do not know what. Somebody know why and what i have to do now?
You still need to talk to Bill when he is around and by himself or you will run out of money. If you are not giving him your completed work or getting new work then you probably have one to finish in your office before you can give it to Bill for payment. Go to the office and click on the computer and then work to see if you have some work to do in there.
Edit:Regarding the cheat mod I tried to install it but couldn't get it to work so I got rid of it. Once I figured out what to I didn't really need so I can now grind my stats and skills to get ready for next update.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
You still need to talk to Bill when he is around and by himself or you will run out of money. If you are not giving him your completed work or getting new work then you probably have one to finish in your office before you can give it to Bill for payment. Go to the office and click on the computer and then work to see if you have some work to do in there.
Thanks for the answer, al what you wrote i did before and also i finished it, running out of money is impossible i use cheats ;).
Now i do not remember what i changed in the cheat to do no more work for him.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for the answer, al what you wrote i did before and also i finished it, running out of money is impossible i use cheats ;).
Now i do not remember what i changed in the cheat to do no more work for him.
Thx for reply. I don't use the cheats and kind of like the grind in this game now. I do use cheats in other games that provide them with the game and not someones mod.

Reactions: Loatgoan

ncyysdo

Jun 21, 2018
how can i get the illegal work from BIll, he never tell me about that.
And how can i replace the masseur of Elena, when i make the suggestion, she only said 'i would try, For the sake of interest and only.'

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
how can i get the illegal work from BIll, he never tell me about that.
And how can i replace the masseur of Elena, when i make the suggestion, she only said 'i would try, For the sake of interest and only.'
Unfortunately neither of those are available in this update but probably in a future update.
EDIT:I think the replace masseur is at the pool and that is not where you try to replace him and is also not the best option there. Being able to replace him is not in this version. You need to be able to call him but your phone doesn't work yet.

Reactions: ncyysdo

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Normally I would agree with the 2 posts above about being boring but this one has a great storyline. If your looking for a lot of sex early and often then this is not the game for you. If you like a lot of sexual tension and great teasers then this has it early and often. Can't remember where I read this but dev said he is giving us more of Christina and Elena in the next update as well as moving forward on both Irina and Annie. The sexual tension with Christina and Elena is high enough now that I think we should start seeing some sex acts with at least one of them, maybe both. Crossing fingers and toes in anticipation. As always both beauty and bad is in the eye of the beholder.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes