ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I'm talking about the morning scene with her actually in the bath, not the nighttime scene that's just in the bathroom. My sympathy score with her is high enough for everything else, so I don't think that's the problem.
Ok. The following is straight from the walkthrough on the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some times you get options that may kick you out. Make sure you save the game just before you go into Master Bedroom so you can load and repeat this scene.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@sanmal - this is a Unity game and I don't compress these. Sorry bud.

Sorry - To tag means to mention by using @ and their username. Gives me a notification so I know to read it.

Reactions: sanmal

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Be warned. this save is well beyond the event you are looking for and I have been grinding well beyond the content. But here it is because I don't have a save close to the event. But the event is repeatable so you can do it as long as you follow the correct steps.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
One is really curious, Mondays evenings 22:00 Elena is shown as present, went through all areas but of her is nothing to see how swallowed from the ground! ... Where is she

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Preview.png

Hello!
Another preview of the future release.

I plan to upload the next update like last month on the 1st and the 7th dates. As for the vote, Elena won again, her photo I will be upload with the next update and the next month I will exclude her from the vote (for a variety).

P.S.: also was posted two arts for $10 and $20 patrons. Need donors for sharing ^_^

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes